the thread about nothing...

Haven't been to the gym in like a week because I've been feeling like s***
I suspect going to the gym would help me feel better but I have no energy to go :lol: :smh:

sometimes its just about getting in the door.

guarantee if you go back once, you'll become automatic again.

sometimes its just about getting in the door.

guarantee if you go back once, you'll become automatic again.

Yeah I usually just push myself but last week I was dealing with some asthma issues so I didn't wanna take any risks.
At this point I'm just making excuses.

Phone Interview #1 (IMO) went well. Thanks, TAN!

Asked about my background and why I was considering a change from my current position. She mentioned that the process would be for provide her notes to the hiring manger, then if I am considered have a second phone interview, then an on-site interview.

Hiring manager is supposedly on vacation till the 15th. So there could be a chance I hear from them sometime next week. One good thing is I have a friend that works there and has been helping me out with info.

Phone Interview #2 is tomorrow morning. This position I have more interest in. Hoping I do well again. Send more juju!

Why don’t you just buy a dresser and take out/not use the top 2 drawers?

0B4A8321-EEF6-4C65-80FE-579457CAF726.gif

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer asking why he aint think of that.

promac promac God flow genius level.

U would fold on The top of the next row of drawers

Take out the things that hold the top 2 drawers in place
Just cut em clean and sand

U would fold on The top of the next row of drawers

Take out the things that hold the top 2 drawers in place
Just cut em clean and sand
I am confused, I would need to create two shelves on my own somehow.

This would be perfect if the cabinets on the left are on top instead.
71v-HgDb0AL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

"This refers to the application you recently submitted to this hiring office for the position below:
- Store Worker​
You rated yourself as qualified for this position; however, your rating fell below the cutoff score for this announcement."

How am I not qualified for that :smh: military might be the next move even though I STRONGLY don't want to

Phone Interview #1 (IMO) went well. Thanks, TAN!

Asked about my background and why I was considering a change from my current position. She mentioned that the process would be for provide her notes to the hiring manger, then if I am considered have a second phone interview, then an on-site interview.

Hiring manager is supposedly on vacation till the 15th. So there could be a chance I hear from them sometime next week. One good thing is I have a friend that works there and has been helping me out with info.

Phone Interview #2 is tomorrow morning. This position I have more interest in. Hoping I do well again. Send more juju!
Good luck fam :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom