the thread about nothing...

Anybody else turned off by random things?

When a girl tells me she don't like spicy food >D

Connected to the WiFi at my Barbershop today.. Phone was acting groggy. Came home was still acting ****** up and the volume is shot. Reads that my headphones are attached when theyre not and i can only hear a YT vid when theyre attached and can hear a call on speaker... R.I.P.

When a girl burps and think it’s funny or when she farts and doesn’t even care short haired girls girls that be dressin in MEN clothes girl don’t shave there armpits girls that act like men and be loud and annoying and think they can fight like men

When a girl burps and think it’s funny or when she farts and doesn’t even care short haired girls girls that be dressin in MEN clothes girl don’t shave there armpits girls that act like men and be loud and annoying and think they can fight like men

this woman sent a pic of her with armpit hair, very long. Either she hadn't gotten action in a very long time or she doesn't believe in shaving. That was the last straw and I moved on

Right. There’s a thin line between flirting and looking/acting thirsty.
I'm socially inept so I could not hold it against a woman for putting feelings out...checking on a dude...general things that shows care.

Not quite sure where the line is crossed from care to thirst.

Back
Top Bottom