the thread about nothing...

a2.gif

I HATE playing with sorry people.
These two older dudes came to play with the team and they literally had nothing. One of them was tying to juke 3 players. I’m like pass the ball back pass the ball back. He said “you came here to coach me or to play”.
That got me so salty, out of respect for an older guy I bit my tongue and said sorry.
But man I got heated. Lost the game
*end rant*
Sounds like old dude can't accept that he's washed and never adjusted his game.

So I'm doing a big lesson plan project at work.
Never realized that I'm not artistically inclined at all :sick:
Public speaking is one of my greatest fears, but it feels great when clients and colleagues told me that my smile & aura are very inviting.

Public speaking is one of my greatest fears, but it feels great when clients and colleagues told me that my smile & aura are very inviting.
Take a deep breath and just go for it. You'll be fine.

Just think of Pan-de-sal boy from home and you'll be set.

I HATE playing with sorry people.
These two older dudes came to play with the team and they literally had nothing. One of them was tying to juke 3 players. I’m like pass the ball back pass the ball back. He said “you came here to coach me or to play”.
That got me so salty, out of respect for an older guy I bit my tongue and said sorry.
But man I got heated. Lost the game
*end rant*
You did not need to apologize for telling someone to pass the ball.

If I was on that dude's team I would've hogged the ball. Then when he says he wants the ball I would've said "you came here to coach me or to play"

Wife going out of town next week for business

People in our life said : "you think he can handle it?"

What is said " who the ---- yall think i am ?

What i should have said" i got it"

That soccer story is ironic because I'm playing basketball alot and it's always the old washed guys yelling at the young players to stop dribbling. Young man gets heated, throws a hard pass at him and leaves the gym

I too am artistically challenged.
Cant color inside the lines or cut right or anything lol

Back
Top Bottom