the thread about nothing...

Take a deep breath and just go for it. You'll be fine.

Just think of Pan-de-sal boy from home and you'll be set.
Thank you kuya :smile:
Lmaooo, can't wait to to see him when I come back home :evil:

You must just be a friendly person.
I think I'm way too nice :smh: :lol:

I too am artistically challenged.
Cant color inside the lines or cut right or anything lol
Man I don't know how to make education materials aesthetically pleasing lol

Just gave me an idea
giphy.gif

I've never been. If that's a strip club the only one I been to in manhattan is Rick's Cabaret

Mane, we have Rick’s Cabaret here in Texas, and they’re underwhelming, at least the one I went to in DFW was. How the hell you supposed to be getting nekkid, you come to my table to do a table dance or whatever, but instead sit down, and start talking about your life, and then break down crying. I kindly got up with no words spoken or emotion shown and went to another table leaving the “entertainer” at the original table crying. Move on to the next table, this fine, FINE, *** stallion comes over, we make small talk I’m getting ready to get a dance, she sees my wedding ring, coolly states “oh, you’re married, I don’t do married men anymore” and she without any further word or emotion leaves the vicinity.

Mane, we have Rick’s Cabaret here in Texas, and they’re underwhelming, at least the one I went to in DFW was. How the hell you supposed to be getting nekkid, you come to my table to do a table dance or whatever, but instead sit down, and start talking about your life, and then break down crying. I kindly got up with no words spoken or emotion shown and went to another table leaving the “entertainer” at the original table crying. Move on to the next table, this fine, FINE, *** stallion comes over, we make small talk I’m getting ready to get a dance, she sees my wedding ring, coolly states “oh, you’re married, I don’t do married men anymore” and she without any further word or emotion leaves the vicinity.
Lmao sounds like a bad experience.

I'll be honest my Rick's Cabaret isn't all that either

I've had some good nights and some bad nights there

The amazing ability of Photoshop :sick::smh:

I'm telling y'all, between make-up, plastic surgery and Photoshop, it's hard to differentiate between real women and fake ones. Half the chicks you see on Instagram don't even look like that in real life.

Back
Top Bottom