the thread about nothing...

Will eating Taco Bell defeat my workout for the day?

It depends on what your fitness goals are and what you ordered at Taco Bell.. Are you trying to lose weight, gain muscle, sports specific training?
Nothing on the Taco Bell menu is exactly what our car healthy, but there are some options there that aren't terrible. Just cut out the sour cream,cheese and other unhealthy stuff. I think Taco Bell even has a fitness friendly/ low calorie menu.

tumblr_m8ossp9PCM1qze55oo1_500.gif

It depends on what your fitness goals are and what you ordered at Taco Bell.. Are you trying to lose weight, gain muscle, sports specific training?
Nothing on the Taco Bell menu is exactly what our car healthy, but there are some options there that aren't terrible. Just cut out the sour cream,cheese and other unhealthy stuff. I think Taco Bell even has a fitness friendly/ low calorie menu.

I'm trying to gain muscle. I'm probably going to get some West Indian food.

I've never watched a GoT episode ever. But can anyone explain the winter is coming line
Same but I think cuz dude named john snow and he got the timbs and yankee fitted on. The NYC hood winter staple outfit :lol:

Peeped this the other day. Leggings make any girl look like they got a booty. Jeans, you can't fake it. You either got it or you don't.

I'm not surprised at the butt pads. Makeup, bras, cuts of clothing is all to enhance the women's features.

Back
Top Bottom