the thread about nothing...

I hate that levis commercial

that chick at the end of that commercial is cute

I was at the store earlier today and two girls were buying clothes for Halloween with their grandma.
The two girls were between 14-15. The costume was really really short and they were buying some really tall heels.

Jut stopped and thought to myself.

I really hope that's not my sister in 6 years :rolleyes I never 'celebrated' Halloween in my life, but she's all into that.

SHE'S NOT PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!! CELEBRATION

congrats I guess?

Real talk .... Why do Dominicans have such tiny feet? Like I see grown *** men rocking kids shoes ...

I can't speak on the behalf of other Dominican men, but I ended up with a majority of my mother's genes. My younger brother has my father's genes. He's a size 8, I'm a size 6 :rolleyes :smh:

Last edited:
So I bought these kicks off ebay last week on the 6th, and they still havent been shipped. I emailed the seller a couple days ago, and he keeps saying "I'll ship tomorrow". How long before I just file a greivance to get my money back

dont know whats up w/ the girls in ski masks trend, but it gives me the weirdest boner.

has anybody ever recieved money into their paypal account and not know where it came from

you can check the payment details for the name and email address, or just refund it if you dont want any problems.

So I bought these kicks off ebay last week on the 6th, and they still havent been shipped. I emailed the seller a couple days ago, and he keeps saying "I'll ship tomorrow". How long before I just file a greivance to get my money back

PP and ebay ask that you wait 10 days from date of purchase, but you can file one at any time. in your case i would since he has been stringing you along. putting his dough on hold will get his attention. and don't let him come at you on some "your claim put my money on hold, now i don't have postage money. cancel your claim and i'll have access to it and will send it then". once you cancel a claim you cant reopen or refile.

SHE'S NOT PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!! CELEBRATION

Phew, I was worried for a second, I wasn't sure how me and her were gonna make it work

you must not be familar with the UGK classic, pregnant *****.

Last edited:
Real talk .... Why do Dominicans have such tiny feet? Like I see grown *** men rocking kids shoes ...
I know what you saying lmao. I'm Dominican, size 9 and some of my friends tell me i have big feet.
Sneakers stores here in D.R. usually only get kids sizes. :smh:

Last edited:
i know ol' snoop lion aint never had a problem getting a corporate check, but damn snoop wtf? the bootleg neptunes beat is comedy too :lol:

Last edited:
The hard drive on my laptop crashed >: :smh:

Good thing all my music was on an external HD, but all my pics and documents are duzno |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom