the thread about nothing...

Has anyone ever seen the movie/documentary Catfish?

my suitemate in college is a catfish. I have NO idea what to do. If anyone has any tips/ideas/suggestions/anything... it's creeping me out.

it was very good.. i would recommend it to anybody, especially these days.

Has anyone ever seen the movie/documentary Catfish?

my suitemate in college is a catfish. I have NO idea what to do. If anyone has any tips/ideas/suggestions/anything... it's creeping me out.

my suggestion would be to secretly become his patron and troll him, but then that might mean rip for you..

i can tell shes sexy

TAN fam, I ain't never eat sushi before. It's my friend's birthday tomorrow and he's having a little dinner at a sushi spot. I love seafood so my friend thinks I'll like it. How does it taste though? I'm black if it matters
nerd.gif

TAN fam, I ain't never eat sushi before. It's my friend's birthday tomorrow and he's having a little dinner at a sushi spot. I love seafood so my friend thinks I'll like it. How does it taste though? I'm black if it matters :nerd:

i will admit im too picky to try it. so let me give you this bit of advice, tempura is your friend. don't think being black has anything to do with liking or disliking sushi tho.

Last edited:
TAN fam, I ain't never eat sushi before. It's my friend's birthday tomorrow and he's having a little dinner at a sushi spot. I love seafood so my friend thinks I'll like it. How does it taste though? I'm black if it matters :nerd:

I love sushi personally. In large part, the taste depends on what meat or vegetable you use. If you love seafood you should like sushi. Won't know until you try it though.

i could literally wear the same **** everyday.

grey/black tee with some jeans and a random pair of shoes.

Last edited:
i will admit im too picky to try it. so let me give you this bit of advice, tempura is your friend. don't think being black has anything to do with liking or disliking sushi tho.
What's tempura? Yeah, race doesn't really matter, more so personal preference. Just thought I'd put it out there for clarity
laugh.gif

I love sushi personally. In large part, the taste depends on what meat or vegetable you use. If you love seafood you should like sushi. Won't know until you try it though.
What would you recommend? There seems to be a large variety. I'd probably just go with what everyone orders, since most people there would probably have had it before.

just remembered this vid. sushi sandwiches :lol: . peaches and guacamole. :rofl:

What's tempura? Yeah, race doesn't really matter, more so personal preference. Just thought I'd put it out there for clarity :lol:

tempura is basically a kind of light batter they cover stuff in before they fry it, anything is good tempura style. i usually get shirmps and scallops, some folks like the vegetable.

Last edited:
What would you recommend? There seems to be a large variety. I'd probably just go with what everyone orders, since most people there would probably have had it before.

I'm a big fan of eel. Octopus is good...tuna, squid. It's all good in my opinion. Just look for what you think you'd like or want to try.

just remembered this vid. sushi sandwiches :lol: . peaches and guacamole. :rofl:

What's tempura? Yeah, race doesn't really matter, more so personal preference. Just thought I'd put it out there for clarity :lol:

tempura is basically a kind of light batter they cover stuff in before they fry it, anything is good tempura style. i usually get shirmps and scallops, some folks like the vegetable.

shrimp tempura :pimp:

make sure you get tempura ice cream for desert :pimp:

great thing about sushi is that there's a good amount of variety. try everything.

Last edited:
Balled so hard :pimp:. Played ball for 3 hours straight and beat our boys team. Won the series 3-2 word to the Yankees , great night :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom