the thread about nothing...

Also idc what any of you guys say about this but that new Bruno Mars song is :smokin :smokin :smokin.

I was having an intense dream and woke up real sweaty cause my fire alarm was going off in my room.... I dont know why. Then my mom wakes up and the one in the hallway goes off too...we check and the house is okay no smoke and the one in the hallway stops but the one in my room kept beeping. I took out the battery and it still does this weird beep. Wth is going ! Im tired and want to sleep
Yo this **** started beeping without the damn battery idk if it runs on like reserve **** or something but what the ****

Last edited:
^^^ bro get the hell up outta there its aliens run run ruuuuuuuun

Sorry I'm tired as hell. Grave yard sux.

tumblr_mbpiq3HOLi1qdlh1io1_400.gif

lulz

Saw some old guy wearing 99 white cement IVs the other day. Made me break my neck :lol:

Woke up at 9..about to go back to sleep too early for me

Last edited:
Man I still haven't seen Looper yet. Probably go see it tonight with my chick. 

It is raining it's *** off here and I just want to get out of the house 

my moms just called me and told me about this rummage sale going on right now.. and the person that is having it is her friend.. and she told me that her friends daughter is selling a whole bunch of shoes to try and raise money to get her man out of jail so i'm about to take a ride over there and see what she got hopefully this dude has a nice collection  

Edit: what a waste of time this dude had some straight garbage he had a little bit but everything that was worth buying was beat to death o well it was worth a try

Last edited:
i don't usually put ketchup on my fries but why does the ketchup in packets @ mcdonalds taste so good?

Mayo plus ketchup mix is the best :smokin

Always brush my teeth without the water. Such a waste :smh: (been doing that since I'm a child)

Back
Top Bottom