the thread about nothing...

gears-of-war-3-horde-2-0.jpg

Nigiri is bland, dont get that. I would get tempura like many suggested or Spider Roll. Its like in sushi. Hard to describe.

TAN fam, I ain't never eat sushi before. It's my friend's birthday tomorrow and he's having a little dinner at a sushi spot. I love seafood so my friend thinks I'll like it. How does it taste though? I'm black if it matters
nerd.gif
idk if your generally a picky eater based off of just looking at it but besides tempura and don't want to be the odd one out not ordering sushi get a dragon roll. It's good, practically every place has them and its not considered the "biich choice" if you're really afraid.

What do Abe Lincoln and Tony Romo have in common?
They both can't complete plays.

This is :pimp:

Prob $4828337637 though :lol: :smh:

Info?

And P4L about that movie catfish, I remember seeing a trailer about it ( think it was on NT) wanna watch it :nerd:

i cant find any retail info but it was made by this cat jason freeny. he does alot of them anatomical toy figurines. of course all the good ones are mad limited and cost a grip like 500 for a 6 inch and thousands for a 24-36 inch. (this is on the resale market) haven't seen one at retail yet.

so much want

Brushing you teeth with the sink on is a waste of water.You're eventually
gonna wash that crap out once you're done.

Brushing you teeth with the sink on is a waste of water.You're eventually
gonna wash that crap out once you're done.

agreed it is a waste, but its weird to brush your teeth with it off. you hear the changes in brushing sounds as you open your mouth and ****.

I ate some mex food earlier straight glued to the toilet right now :smh:.
Im sore as hell legs,back , almost hurt my shoulder again playing today. Im too young to be feeling like this :smh:

shawty's fine as hell, but damn. in this pic she looks bald, and her hair looks like it belongs to someone that's behind her. :lol:

Bros doing graveyard shifts suck so bad.....I'm tired and ready to sleep but I can't till 6 aaaaaaaahhhhhh shiiiiiiii. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom