the thread about nothing...

Scheduled my POC that I was referred to and set up a phone call for tomorrow at 1230. He referred me to look at the current openings, see what interests me, and we'll discuss.

Side note, my supervisor (the one who referred me) and her friend both have "777" in their email address. is there a significance or just coincidence they have their first initial, lastname,777 as their email address?

Scheduled my POC that I was referred to and set up a phone call for tomorrow at 1230. He referred me to look at the current openings, see what interests me, and we'll discuss.

Side note, my supervisor (the one who referred me) and her friend both have "777" in their email address. is there a significance or just coincidence they have their first initial, lastname,777 as their email address?
You should look up number meanings like 333 777 444 1212 etc etc they all mean something it’s complicated but if you get to numerology you will know I think you are in the time where changes is going through you

You should look up number meanings like 333 777 444 1212 etc etc they all mean something it’s complicated but if you get to numerology you will know I think you are in the time where changes is going through you

Talking trash about people behind their back says alot about someone.
I told them in the thread they are too damn emotionally attached over real vs fake shoes and nowadays there is not much separation between the better fakes and the authentics. They got too butt hurt they spent 6 figures on Jordans and invested their kids college fund in NKE stock so I left them alone.

I'm sure they are some decent people in that section though.

3 of the players I drafted in my fantasy basketball league are sidelined for several weeks with injuries...it's the first week of the NBA...:smh: :smh: :smh:

Bro, King of The Hill i would put in my 20. Doug i watched when i was a super youngin, Simpsons is forever a classic and an honorable. And i had that spiderman on tape joint was fire.

@Thierry Henry kickvicisous kickvicisous

I want yall to go in there and look at the last 10 pages for yall selves

Dude posted mad boxes of Concords from his "boy"

He started naming prices or something that seemed suspect.

Then he got found out by having "Buy 2018 Jordan concords from me" in his NT Bio

All the dudes in there was up in commotion about it but instead of responding to any of them. He responded to a dude that wasnt even talking about the subject and then ghosted the thread after that.

https://niketalk.com/threads/air-jo...ecember-8-2018-release-220-45.666109/page-158

Just look through the last 10, 12 pages.
Backdoorkickz :rofl:

3 of the players I drafted in my fantasy basketball league are sidelined for several weeks with injuries...it's the first week of the NBA...:smh: :smh: :smh:
Who? Look for some role players off a team's bench that could assist in filling up your categories.

Helped an office find rhe 22 cents that was recouped from them.

What have you losers done today

Hashtag employee of the decade
Hashtag saving the world

Who? Look for some role players off a team's bench that could assist in filling up your categories.
Kris Dunn has to be on the list. Sprained MCL out 4-6 weeks. They examined him in the 2nd quarter last night and let him finish the game.

Chicago as a whole has had the worst medical experts involved with our pro teams since 2005 probably...

John Collins was initially out for 10 days in the beginning of the season and re-evaluation today revealed he's out for several more weeks.
Will Barton went down with a hip injury on Saturday and he has a 5-6 week timetable
Kris Dunn has a messed up MCL and is out for 4-6 weeks.

I have John Collins stashed in an IL spot. I ended up picking up Elfrid Payton off the waiver wire and dropping Dunn. Dropped Will Barton and gonna use that roster spot for streaming

ko47vc5ojxt11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom