the thread about nothing...

TAN,

upload_2018-10-23_9-11-33.png

Really want to go get some glasses because i stare at the computer all day long.
....Plus i think illl look cute in them lol
(No Ayo)

Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison

1) Speed Racer/Speed Racer X

2) Rugrats

3) Rick and Morty

4) Tom and Jerry

5) Regular Show

6) Rockos Modern Life

7) DBZ

8 ) Tokyo Ghoul

9) Courage the cowardly dog

10) Ed, Edd and Eddy

Sidenote: I grew up on majority of these Regular Show came on when i was 13/14. Was ****ing with Adventure Time the same time but me and my bros found the joint started getting weird after around '13. I believe a lot of people can attest to SpongeBob getting weird after 04

Honorable Mentions.

Steven Universe

Slam Dunk

Big Mouth

BoJack Horseman

Danny Phantom

Static Shock

The Mighty B

Samurai Jack

Camp Lazlo.
I’d add in

Doug

The Simpsons

Bobs burgers

Gargoyles

Spider-Man (1994)

King of the hill

Thundercats

Last edited:
Is $40 to shoot at a range a good deal?
Its 1 pistol and 50 rounds
Came out on groupon lol

It probably is. I've only been to ranges where you bring your own guns and I've used the guns of my friends/family. I think it was like $20 an hour to rent the port. So if it's $40 including gun rental and rounds that sounds pretty good. 50 rounds can go pretty quick though.

I’d add in

Doug

The Simpsons

Bobs burgers

Gargoyles

Spider-Man (1994)

King of the hill

Thundercats
Bro, King of The Hill i would put in my 20. Doug i watched when i was a super youngin, Simpsons is forever a classic and an honorable. And i had that spiderman on tape joint was fire.

@Thierry Henry kickvicisous kickvicisous

I want yall to go in there and look at the last 10 pages for yall selves

Dude posted mad boxes of Concords from his "boy"

He started naming prices or something that seemed suspect.

Then he got found out by having "Buy 2018 Jordan concords from me" in his NT Bio

All the dudes in there was up in commotion about it but instead of responding to any of them. He responded to a dude that wasnt even talking about the subject and then ghosted the thread after that.

https://niketalk.com/threads/air-jo...ecember-8-2018-release-220-45.666109/page-158

Just look through the last 10, 12 pages.

Last edited:
Specifically with Chinos
Hmm, they're both good looks.

IMO, I would go for the Stan Smith's and use the rest of the funds to add more clothing pieces to your wardrobe.

Also, where are Stan Smith's for $75? I've been looking for a pair lol.

Back
Top Bottom