the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

tumblr_m211hgzfp81rt0jnco1_400.gif

laugh.gif
dead.png

cap1229 wrote:
Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

Men just do the same. "I think you are the one".
I barely believe +*@* men say when I first meet them, I know it's all part of the game. 

However, with us girls, we will say things at times maybe because we believe them in the moment, or make ourselves believe it, "Oh, you *%%! real good, nice $###." Also a tactic to flatter the man's ego, so the girl can in return get what they want from the man because the man feels validated and so he keeps on giving and chasing. When in actuality, he can't *%%! at all and has a small wang. We will admit to it once we are done with you. 

roll.gif

pimp.gif
 hazel knows. these dudes out here beyond fragile.
May be true with some, but none in my circle of brothers. There is no giving and/or chasing unless you are the one. Every other girl gets nothing but hard d, and maybe a meal or two. And the meal or two only comes when you've been on the team a while, which is rare 'cause we try to keep our distance. Absence doesn't make the heart grow fonder. The right amount of it allows you to be forgotten about if you don't call for a month and for your call to be answered at 2 in the morning when you haven't called for 2 months. "I don't make the rules, I just live by them." 
P.S. Is a girl gassing you if she says you're the best when that's all you all relationship is revolved around?
Dont Know If I Can Do This But Oh Well.....

^What's the ummmm for? Answer the post script for me if you don't mind, you and shoefreak (the only women I see here regularly).

I wanna bang my professor so bad....I think it's possible too.

And I am totally aware of what's at stake here, but I can keep a secret if she can. besides, all them lil dudes in middle and high school can do it, why can't I when i'm in college?
laugh.gif

I can't wait to get some money saved up and go travelling. Got an extensive list of places I wanna go before I hit 30/settle down/life gets hectic/whatever other hang up you can think of.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

I wanna bang my professor so bad....I think it's possible too.

And I am totally aware of what's at stake here, but I can keep a secret if she can. besides, all them lil dudes in middle and high school can do it, why can't I when i'm in college?
laugh.gif

Pics of said professor?

What the funk.

I called the Starbucks manager today and she told me she hasn't had time to go over applications when she told me she was gonna call me back on the 10th to set up and interview
indifferent.gif

I'm not mad or nothing, I'm worried I won't get the job now if shes faking the funk like this.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

What the funk.

I called the Starbucks manager today and she told me she hasn't had time to go over applications when she told me she was gonna call me back on the 10th to set up and interview
indifferent.gif

I'm not mad or nothing, I'm worried I won't get the job now if shes faking the funk like this.

Even in the professional world you have managers like this. That's just the way they are..they get to it when they get to it *shrugs*

I saw a pic of Jayz at the beach and he has NO muscles at all.

Like if I was a dude and my girl had a bangin bod, i would want to have one.

As a man I dont see why you wouldnt strength train, its not like he cant afford a home gym.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

that wasnt even in this post tho.
ohwell.gif

Depends on the girl and what her angle is.
I know that's why I included "don't know if I can do this..."

Why does there have to be an angle? It can't be true?

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

As a man I dont see why you wouldnt strength train, its not like he cant afford a home gym.
eyes.gif
curious, are you a man?

my wife is in exponentially better shape than i am.  she gets up at 6am just about everyday to go workout with her trainer or go to yoga class or do something.  she tries to get me to go with her but im not having that, i wanna sleep.  my wife being in shape does not motivate me to train and have an equally good bod.  in fact quite the opposite.  if i was able to get her when i look like this... why bother?

im a big fat pig and 85% of the exercise that i do is because i find it enjoyable (jiu-jitsu, basketball, football).  The other 15% is when I get really down on myself cause I just inhaled 17 carne asada burritos in succession and feel that i need to go run a few miles to make up for it or if there is a specific event that i want to be prepared for (half marathon [my knees wont hold up to do a full], jiu-jitsu tournament, or something like that)

COMPUTER HEADS....

this dude in class wanna buy my old laptop... I bought it May 18th 2010 (its a gateway)... I broke the screen earlier this year, and the battery is terrible(it goes dead super fast, so you have to keep it on a charger),,,, He claims he fixes laptops for a living...

How much should I sell it for?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just like this one...
1287907624_131528565_3-Gateway-NV53-Laptop-Computers-Hardware-1287907624.jpg

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

eyes.gif
curious, are you a man?

my wife is in exponentially better shape than i am.  she gets up at 6am just about everyday to go workout with her trainer or go to yoga class or do something.  she tries to get me to go with her but im not having that, i wanna sleep.  my wife being in shape does not motivate me to train and have an equally good bod.  in fact quite the opposite.  if i was able to get her when i look like this... why bother?

im a big fat pig and 85% of the exercise that i do is because i find it enjoyable (jiu-jitsu, basketball, football).  The other 15% is when I get really down on myself cause I just inhaled 17 carne asada burritos in succession and feel that i need to go run a few miles to make up for it or if there is a specific event that i want to be prepared for (half marathon [my knees wont hold up to do a full], jiu-jitsu tournament, or something like that)

Im a lady
Im targeting Jay specifically, beyonce is known for her body,I would want to be "that dude" standing next to her. 

He has great stature, he would look so much better with some definition  

This pertains to celebs for the most part, I know regular folks don't care.

Look at homer and marge , Doug and kerry 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cord15

Originally Posted by cap1229

that wasnt even in this post tho.
ohwell.gif

Depends on the girl and what her angle is.
I know that's why I included "don't know if I can do this..."

Why does there have to be an angle? It can't be true?

Dont you know anything Mr. Hit-and-Run? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

eyes.gif
curious, are you a man?

Im a lady
Im targeting Jay specifically, beyonce is known for her body,I would want to be "that dude" standing next to her. 

He has great stature, he would look so much better with some definition  

This pertains to celebs for the most part, I know regular folks don't care.

Look at homer and marge , Doug and kerry 
laugh.gif
i bet B likes him homely tho...she already knows she has the looks out the two of them. its very clear by looking that him that a chick would want him for the money and not his looks but if he got buff well then she may really have to worry about women being physically attracted to him. 

I've got this really cute white girl in one of my classes, but she's had a gastric problem all semester and she struggles with holding in her burps. It's not a totally egregious situation, I mean the burp/hold-in burp sound thing is totally normal, but she'll make one of those unsuccessful burp-eruptions multiple times in a class.

Today, on some "it's the end of the semester so +%@$ it" type swag, she let 4 burps go like it was nothing. Open-mouthed like a mug, didn't even care. It just felt awkward because I could FEEL the burp and I know I wasn't the only one who heard it, it always happens at a quiet point in class.

Reminds me a little of the scene from Don't Be A Menace when Loc Dog was checking out the pretty girls at the party, and they all had an unfavorable quality to them.  

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I've got this really cute white girl in one of my classes, but she's had a gastric problem all semester and she struggles with holding in her burps. It's not a totally egregious situation, I mean the burp/hold-in burp sound thing is totally normal, but she'll make one of those unsuccessful burp-eruptions multiple times in a class.

Today, on some "it's the end of the semester so +%@$ it" type swag, she let 4 burps go like it was nothing. Open-mouthed like a mug, didn't even care. It just felt awkward because I could FEEL the burp and I know I wasn't the only one who heard it, it always happens at a quiet point in class.

Reminds me a little of the scene from Don't Be A Menace when Loc Dog was checking out the pretty girls at the party, and they all had an unfavorable quality to them.  

a female did that? 
alien.gif

seen a teacher from elementary school. i was like 9. right now im 21 and she looks like she is late 20's..... idk how old she is. So im guessing she started being a teacher at 18. and 11 years later. she is 29. i want to eat her. i wanna do everything possible to her.

Pics

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Back
Top Bottom