the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

seen a teacher from elementary school. i was like 9. right now im 21 and she looks like she is late 20's..... idk how old she is. So im guessing she started being a teacher at 18. and 11 years later. she is 29. i want to eat her. i wanna do everything possible to her.

Pics

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Lays-Lightly-Salted.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I've got this really cute white girl in one of my classes, but she's had a gastric problem all semester and she struggles with holding in her burps. It's not a totally egregious situation, I mean the burp/hold-in burp sound thing is totally normal, but she'll make one of those unsuccessful burp-eruptions multiple times in a class.

Today, on some "it's the end of the semester so +%@$ it" type swag, she let 4 burps go like it was nothing. Open-mouthed like a mug, didn't even care. It just felt awkward because I could FEEL the burp and I know I wasn't the only one who heard it, it always happens at a quiet point in class.

Reminds me a little of the scene from Don't Be A Menace when Loc Dog was checking out the pretty girls at the party, and they all had an unfavorable quality to them.  

a female did that? 
alien.gif

Yeah, I don't know if she has a certain condition and it's necessary for her to let them go, or if all of a sudden she just felt like letting loose a little bit. When she just straight up let the burps go I was surprised because I can tell how frustrated she got previous times when trying to conceal them. She'd try to hold in a burp, the sound would still come out some, and she'd suck her teeth in disgust or something like that and I felt kind of bad for her.

After the initial attempts of hiding them today, she just let them burps hang out with the class and I was like
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

I remember being in high school, and my freshman year of college, and having those stomach growls close to a classmate and I would wonder if they could hear it or not. I used to think that they couldn't because surely they would react in some kind of way to it but now that I'm on the opposite end and I hear the tummy rumbles of others, I know that they could. All those burps came out and I didn't even move.

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

seen a teacher from elementary school. i was like 9. right now im 21 and she looks like she is late 20's..... idk how old she is. So im guessing she started being a teacher at 18. and 11 years later. she is 29. i want to eat her. i wanna do everything possible to her.

Pics

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
pics not working brah

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

^^
laugh.gif
 My stomach was rumbling in class today, it is such an awkward situation. Not really, but it is.

Last semester this girl who sat next to me was like "wow, are you hungry" The next day she brought me some chips 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
to bad she was 
alien.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Her personality was amazing though, and its obvious she was in love with you cause she thought of you at the store.
laugh.gif

That was your wife son 

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

^^
laugh.gif
 My stomach was rumbling in class today, it is such an awkward situation. Not really, but it is.

Last semester this girl who sat next to me was like "wow, are you hungry" The next day she brought me some chips 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
to bad she was 
alien.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Her personality was amazing though, and its obvious she was in love with you cause she thought of you at the store.
laugh.gif

That was your wife son 
@%*! all that serendipity BS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

�
he's so sexy
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
and his voice is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what a beautiful man.

is he speaking french?!
eek.gif

I would make that Asian mine. Yo last time I went to Paris I was acting reckless as hell enjoying the french dudes. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

laugh.gif

That was your wife son 
@%*! all that serendipity BS
laugh.gif
My wife?? Please.. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh well.. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

trusting peoplpe is it not possible?

it's possible, until your trust is broken. then you just dgaf

that video was dope I'm not gonna lie, it struck a chord in me because I listen to a lot of french rap but I'm too scared to post anything here since I doubt no one would bother. IAM (french Wu-tang), Booba (french 50 cent), and Sniper are ones you should look up if your interested. fire

Originally Posted by M4rioL

that video was dope I'm not gonna lie, it struck a chord in me because I listen to a lot of french rap but I'm too scared to post anything here since I doubt no one would bother. IAM (french Wu-tang), Booba (french 50 cent), and Sniper are ones you should look up if your interested. fire
my dude be trying to put me on, telling me overseas ##%! is fire and the beats they use are
eek.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

I care! post some stuff up or make a thread.
my favorite female rapper

and from the best mixtape of 2011

Watching the trailer for that new Steve Harvey flick makes me think of the family guy episode when peter likes it when they say the title of the movie in the movie.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

COMPUTER HEADS....

this dude in class wanna buy my old laptop... I bought it May 18th 2010 (its a gateway)... I broke the screen earlier this year, and the battery is terrible(it goes dead super fast, so you have to keep it on a charger),,,, He claims he fixes laptops for a living...

How much should I sell it for?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just like this one...
1287907624_131528565_3-Gateway-NV53-Laptop-Computers-Hardware-1287907624.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

COMPUTER HEADS....

this dude in class wanna buy my old laptop... I bought it May 18th 2010 (its a gateway)... I broke the screen earlier this year, and the battery is terrible(it goes dead super fast, so you have to keep it on a charger),,,, He claims he fixes laptops for a living...

How much should I sell it for?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just like this one...
1287907624_131528565_3-Gateway-NV53-Laptop-Computers-Hardware-1287907624.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i got 5 on it.

Just started watching the 1st season of Breaking Bad, and its pretty amazing how not "about that life" Walter is. Makes me think of the choices I would make in his position, and really puts everything in perspective. Like how easy is it to kill somebody honestly? Society makes it out to be "no big deal", but its one hell of a decision to take another man's life.

I would love to get into producing, but i don't make enough money or have the time to pick up a new hobby like that.
All this hip-hop I've been listening to lately has inspired me, I just wanna make dope beats 
laugh.gif

Applebee's got rid of the sizzling chicken stack they had
tired.gif

First their dynamite shrimp and now this....

IT by Balloonoboy

I've read about it and I've almost touched it
In between those lines men have died for it
Have cried and have been tried for it
Have had their mettle and honor tested by it
Losing life and limb just to try it
Some have even gone crazy from it
Living out life wondering why they were wrongfully accused of molesting it
Falling prey to the infancy of it
The tantrums, obstinance, and lack of diet
Needy for space and comfort is it
Wholly unsure about the self of it
An easy target it makes it
Because it knows it
How wise is it
Men denied of it deny it
Foolish in their pursuits, they chase it
Or something akin to it
Something that won't abandon them like did it
And leave them stranded and hopeless for years anxiously awaiting it
Their hatred is so intense for it
They fight tooth and nail warning others of it
Because they think they know better of it
When they finally decide to again try it
They realize they were fools for ever denying it
With time, they became as wise as it
And if they are lucky enough to know it
And hold it, and sustain it, and make last it
They become it, are one with it, and outlast it

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Applebee's got rid of the sizzling chicken stack they had
tired.gif

First their dynamite shrimp and now this....

I was truly hurt when Fridays got rid of the fried mac n cheese
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom