the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by solarius49

Just started watching the 1st season of Breaking Bad, and its pretty amazing how not "about that life" Walter is. Makes me think of the choices I would make in his position, and really puts everything in perspective. Like how easy is it to kill somebody honestly? Society makes it out to be "no big deal", but its one hell of a decision to take another man's life.
it is a really difficult decision to make but it is easier to shoot someone then to stab them

dropping out of school doesn't seem too far-fetched anymore.
kinda feels like i'd be in the same position.
have a degree with no job and debt or have college credits with no job and debt.
obviously one sounds better than the other but the predicament is still the same.

Originally Posted by 7Jordan7

Originally Posted by solarius49

Just started watching the 1st season of Breaking Bad, and its pretty amazing how not "about that life" Walter is. Makes me think of the choices I would make in his position, and really puts everything in perspective. Like how easy is it to kill somebody honestly? Society makes it out to be "no big deal", but its one hell of a decision to take another man's life.
it is a really difficult decision to make but it is easier to shoot someone then to stab them
its funny cause i had this discussion not too long ago with a family member, its alot easier to just pull a trigger, but too actually walk up and go to someone and stab them its a whole nother level

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I would love to get into producing, but i don't make enough money or have the time to pick up a new hobby like that.
All this hip-hop I've been listening to lately has inspired me, I just wanna make dope beats 
laugh.gif

I'm about to change your life bro. Read the Alchemist & you'll be the man you are meant to be.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

COMPUTER HEADS....

this dude in class wanna buy my old laptop... I bought it May 18th 2010 (its a gateway)... I broke the screen earlier this year, and the battery is terrible(it goes dead super fast, so you have to keep it on a charger),,,, He claims he fixes laptops for a living...

How much should I sell it for?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just like this one...
1287907624_131528565_3-Gateway-NV53-Laptop-Computers-Hardware-1287907624.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i got 5 on it.
$75-$100

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

seen a teacher from elementary school. i was like 9. right now im 21 and she looks like she is late 20's..... idk how old she is. So im guessing she started being a teacher at 18. and 11 years later. she is 29. i want to eat her. i wanna do everything possible to her.

Pics

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Lays-Lightly-Salted.gif

wow perfect response
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Ms Akira is the GOAT. I'd pay. gimme 30 min. im set.

Somebody changed BOTH of the passwords on the bros accounts i've been using since last year today 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the show Doomsday preppers really got me thinking... I at least want to get a gun but Hawaii laws SUCK (if I shoot an intruder I go to jail... opposite of that Texas life)

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Tupac Joran is an under-appreciated troll

seriously, have you guys seen what this dude types?

GENIUS!
I don't know about troll but dude is funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Tupac Joran is an under-appreciated troll

seriously, have you guys seen what this dude types?

GENIUS!
I don't know about troll but dude is funny
laugh.gif

bruh, his trolling is so low key sometimes.
I swear, this dude been at it for years man
laugh.gif

I have to give up dairy for good a small piece of cheese had me in some real pain earlier. Thank god for indica.

Back
Top Bottom