the thread about nothing...

Copped one of these
20181214_145634.jpg

Copped one too like 2 weeks ago
IMG_20181128_211124.jpg
Might try to cop one next month.

The three ball trend hasn't taken over it seems like in Asia. I'm at the park watching people play and it isn't like here where everyone stands outside the line jacking threes. Everyone here crowding the paint and taking layups or mid range shots

The three ball trend hasn't taken over it seems like in Asia. I'm at the park watching people play and it isn't like here where everyone stands outside the line jacking threes. Everyone here crowding the paint and taking layups or mid range shots
They still on there streetball steez. Makes sense when you look at the type of players they gravitate towards (Marbury, Rose, Lillard). Jordan following is still huge over there and he was never big on the 3 ball.

Would be nice if pickup games were like this again. Everyone thinking they're Steph Curry ruins games.

Back
Top Bottom