the thread about nothing...

Why was Luke dumb enough to not understand Obi-Wan's metaphor when he was talking about his father? ****** learn about figure of speech in 1st grade. I understood that **** when I was 6.

Another I am completely unfamiliar with
wingman-763051.jpg

Can't remember very well but that was about a casual dude which can transform himself into a kind of heroe, I used to see this something like 20/25 years ago I think

Would be nice if pickup games were like this again. Everyone thinking they're Steph Curry ruins games.

I don't agree with jacking threes every trip but taking the open three is a better shot than driving into 5 players standing in the key and either throwing a bad shot or picking up their dribble

A homeless dude came up to me at Walmart today and I didn’t really feel like hearing his sob story (I’ve seen him panhandling in the area) so I just spoke Spanish to him. He left me alone. :lol:

I don't agree with jacking threes every trip but taking the open three is a better shot than driving into 5 players standing in the key and either throwing a bad shot or picking up their dribble
It is. But you could still do more than just settle for a 3. I was in shock at the dudes putting up transition 3’s like their shot was automatic. I’ll shoot an occasional 3, but some of these cats...nah man.

Walked Laguna Beach this evening and ended up having coffee and dessert at Urrth Cafe. It was chill time to spend with the wife.

(But there was this Persian baddie sitting across from me :nerd:)

Last year my dad's alternator broke but he frugal so he bought a battery charger and would just charge his battery every night for a single trip the next day
Lmaoo. I tried the same **** and got tired of it after one day. Copped a new battery immediately

Took 30 minutes to make chicken sandwich at Popeyes

Told them to give my money back when they brought it out.

A settle for Burger King

Back
Top Bottom