the thread about nothing...

canadausabone.jpg

But if you're like me, you love poon. Loves conquers all, bro. You better smoke one and use that time for meditation.
After you do the deed, please let them know how wayyyyy off base they was for using a "sin" to draw you into to religion. :lol: They're pretty much letting you know its full of hypocrites from the jump.

its not really them. its my girl proposing this to me lol. i gotta pick the girl i like and i got a decent list to choose from and she will persuade her or w.e. shes a hardcore christian but threw that aside for me. my soulless asian self is clashing with her beliefs lol

is this her fam?

I wanna start doing something else that could lead to being my own business but i have no idea what wat to do and its been stressing me out the last several months.

Girl said she got a haircut today I come home she has bangs......... :stoneface:

That's like the most awful damn haircut any woman can have it looks stupid and never looks right on any woman

I like bangs..especially if she has dark hair :pimp: :evil:

There is this girl in one of my class that im mirin.. prob wasnt gonna make a move but i saw her walking down the hall with Tyrone the other day :frown:

The word "OK" is just a sideways person.

My life will probably never be the same.

Possible illuminati connection?

Last edited:
just found out today that girls do indeed poop, in a very similar fashion to how men do it.
even the pretty girls poop. like what? you're telling me something so pretty can produce something so foul and nasty?
yep, it's true. i look at females in a whole new light now, like :wow: :x

just found out today that girls do indeed poop, in a very similar fashion to how men do it.
even the pretty girls poop. like what? you're telling me something so pretty can produce something so foul and nasty?

What ? ... No...

Girls poop brightly colored perfect spheres.

Girl said she got a haircut today I come home she has bangs.........
indifferent.gif

That's like the most awful damn haircut any woman can have it looks stupid and never looks right on any woman
I like bangs..especially if she has dark hair
pimp.gif
devil.gif

There is this girl in one of my class that im mirin.. prob wasnt gonna make a move but i saw her walking down the hall with Tyrone the other day
frown.gif
Hate it..will always l hate it
laugh.gif

Last edited:
yep, it's true. i look at females in a whole new light now, like
eek.gif
sick.gif
133162641960.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
2ypgcx3.jpg

eek.gif
sick.gif
2 _____ 1______

Just smoked a blunt, chilled and talked with this stripper chick that I know for like a halfie. Now I'm making a Digornio waiting on Monday Night Football

Ive been debating if I want to get an iPad or wait until black friday to get a laptop.

Just found a 64gb 3g ipad 2 for $300 on cg. Should I pull the trigger or wait another month to see what kind of laptop I can get?

Using it mainly just for browsing.

Halp.

Back
Top Bottom