the thread about nothing...

slaps will go to the music. i've been strictly General for too many years now.

stay slapless tan - no beef

eff this thread
5u3at.jpg

Did somethin today everyone above the age of 21 should do.....made a monthly budget spreadsheet.

Its finna be 2013 b, gotta get my money right :pimp:

Damn yo. Is that you two in your avy? She's kinda :pimp: fam.

yea thats my girl.

"I'm having trouble wraping my head around this ultimatum. It almost seems like shes just pulling your card. She doesn't really want to do it, but wants to seem cool, so she going to make you do something she knows(aka thinks) you wont do. That way if it doesn't happen, its your fault. With that being said, I still say do it. YOLO.

Unless she wants you to pick the girls from chruch, which makes all the sense."

yea theres a lot of things im leaving out to not complicate it. but doing so is making it complicated. i get to pick the girl i scope out and shes gonna try to go in for the kill. really like this starbucks chick right now lol that mass :D but i might get this 35+ chick that will prob be down and thats gonna be plan b.

New chick in school asked me if I was gay. I said no, but I had to preface it with the Seinfeld "Not that there's anything wrong with that". :lol:
Girl is ugly, but the seems pretty stupid so Ima get that sloppy toppy from her.

Girl said she got a haircut today I come home she has bangs......... :stoneface:

That's like the most awful damn haircut any woman can have it looks stupid and never looks right on any woman

I remember there was a thread in General of people posting nostaglic cuts...even Meth posted in it
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom