the thread about nothing...

oh i definitely know what you're saying. people who are currently taking that calc 2 class are getting 50's & 60's on the most recent midterm.
I switched into engineering pre-major track this year after being a weeded-out Bio Pre-med major as a freshman. I figured out that I wanted to become either a Mech E or MSE (Leaning towards the latter) rather than becoming a physician and needed to get my priorities straightened out. Got C's in Bio and Chemistry, retook Calc 1, then finally got a B in that Calc class I retook this semester which is a transition between Calc 1 and 2 (Ohio State is just transitioning into semesters). I felt I could have gotten an A if it weren't for the first midterm though. Physics is frustrating for me this semester. Got a long way to go for that degree.
Feels good to finally get a good grade in a math class, but yeah, I'm definitely concerned about Calc 2 next semester and then Mathematical Topics for Engineers (combination of Calc III and Diff Eq I think).
I did not put in the time last year at all for math, and that's why I did so poorly. But it's not gonna happen again, since I've been putting in work. :smokin
bro you tryna study together?
I'm a third year me major, trying to salvage my grades

No matter what job u tell a person u got they response is always "do you get a discount" 
nerd.gif

Anyone use Chrome and always have this problem? Idk what's going on, I delete the cache and 30 minutes later it happesn again. The blanks are supposed to be smilies

Yea this has happened to mine here and there. I rotate between using this and using Firefox, but I prefer Chrome, so i just keep using it regardless.

Has anybody seen Prometheus? I completely forgot about it when it was at the theaters and just happened to see a commercial about it yesterday.

Was just watching Pawn Stars and some dude cam in with some Nike Mags (Mcflys), wanted 7500-10000 for them and my dude Chum(sneaker head) comes in and tries to offer 1,500 for a steal :lol: the guys on this show are ALWAYS trying to come up fat on their sellers. Don't know if I've ever seen them agree to an original offer in my life..

Glad the seller gold them to fug off and bounced.

My bad if posted, just thought this deal/show as a whole is :x

Was just watching Pawn Stars and some dude cam in with some Nike Mags (Mcflys), wanted 7500-10000 for them and my dude Chum(sneaker head) comes in and tries to offer 1,500 for a steal
laugh.gif
the guys on this show are ALWAYS trying to come up fat on their sellers. Don't know if I've ever seen them agree to an original offer in my life..

My bad if posted, just thought this deal/show as a whole is
sick.gif
laugh.gif
I wanna see this.

Was just watching Pawn Stars and some dude cam in with some Nike Mags (Mcflys), wanted 7500-10000 for them and my dude Chum(sneaker head) comes in and tries to offer 1,500 for a steal :lol: the guys on this show are ALWAYS trying to come up fat on their sellers. Don't know if I've ever seen them agree to an original offer in my life..

:lol: I wanna see this.

show's pretty interesting to me :shrugs:

they get a lot of awesome americana like civil war era weaponry, and plain old RARE like an erte bronze statue.

lotta random "history" and factoids but man it's addicting.

Yeah, i love the show pawn stars. Just like any pawn shop, they rip people off because they can. If you're not in desperate need of money, dont go to a pawn shop. They can be nice for buying electronics and such though

This.

What do you expect? Of course they trying to come up.

when fam tried to play off the 3m v's from the ragin bull pack as og's was lulz

Back
Top Bottom