the thread about nothing...

Have you ever gone through your old Facebook messages?

That late HS/early college thirst was unreal... :lol: :smh:

I dug up an old convo between me and a girl. Five years ago she did this horoscope thing and it said she was more compatible with me than her current boyfriend. Funny how me and said girl are now going 6 months strong :smokin

Have you ever gone through your old Facebook messages?

That late HS/early college thirst was unreal... :lol: :smh:

I dug up an old convo between me and a girl. Five years ago she did this horoscope thing and it said she was more compatible with me than her current boyfriend. Funny how me and said girl are now going 6 months strong :smokin

id hate to see myspace inbox....filled with "whats good ma" "you looking damn good miss lady " & the straight forward "whats good on some neck":smh: :smh: :lol:

tdy-121016-mcjordan-sauce-02.photoblog500.jpg

10k :rofl:

Finally..Xbox live got Internet explorer..

7 years later, but I'm gon try it out when I get home tho.
So i think its safe to literally say now that xboxlive is 100% better than PSN even though we have to pay still, Which in my opinion i dont mind at all.
not sure if serious
roll.gif
absolutly 100% serious, whats 60$ for a year? if ya aint got it go to PSN its as simple as that.

Bout to trade my Xbox 360 4GB for a regular PS3 straight up, system for system, games for games. Good trade? I mainly just want a change of pace, there's no game I want on the 360 that I can't get one PS3

Bout to trade my Xbox 360 4GB for a regular PS3 straight up, system for system, games for games. Good trade? I mainly just want a change of pace, there's no game I want on the 360 that I can't get one PS3
Thats your decision, cause in my opinion i like xbox way better than PS3. To each his own so do what you think better personally for you

man, i can't wait to finish my masters education and apply to dental school, get in, and start taking care of my parents!!!!!

F me for F'ing up in U-grad!!! :smh:
Master's is soooo annoying!

question for you TAN folks...

whats the name of that brand some polynesian dude came on here to showcase? remember, he got flamed real bad :lol:

Sad but true. She's probably only "dating" him to look like a nice girl in front of everyone and to save face. And at night when she tells him that she's hanging out with friends, she's really getting her yambs extracted by a football player

Who's to say they are even dating?
Word . I read son just asked her to homecoming and she agreed. Thats about it. Not saying she isn't doing it to look nice infront of everybody but i highly doubt she's gnna break ol dude off. Props to him tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom