the thread about nothing...

1CAE9A15-4941-4156-8D8F-A215F241862C.gif

Wood.

Anyone ordered from GOAT and the seller hasn't shipped in 3 business days? Does it automatically refund to your original payment method or do I have to contact customer service to let them know?

This man is clearly reading....something he didn’t write. He’s just blaming every hot topic at the moment on immigrants. :smh:

This man is clearly reading....something he didn’t write. He’s just blaming every hot topic at the moment on immigrants. :smh:

I stopped watching once i realized he was reading from the prompt. Talk about having strings attached to your mouth cause the man is a puppet for the higher power.

Still can’t believe this man is president 2020 presidential election need come sooner than later.

My mom did the cutest thing today.
She left her car at the Toyota center so they sent out an Uber for her. I see her outside waving at every car that passes by
Mister Uber Over here Im here lol

My mom did the cutest thing today.
She left her car at the Toyota center so they sent out an Uber for her. I see her outside waving at every car that passes by
Mister Uber Over here Im here lol

Does she check the license plate before boarding? Lot of horror stories going on where women r hopping on any stopped car thinking it's their uber

Had the basic health insurance the year I tore my Achilles... Prior to that very year I didn't have any, bills were still a pain but much better than with none

Little known fact but there was another greek hero similar to achilles named Bophades. When he was a child his father held him by the groin and dipped him in the river Styx to make him invincible in battle. But just like Achilles, he had a weak spot. Because his father held him by the groin, this was where he was weak.
With Achilles, it was his heel, thats why we have Achilles heel
But I bet you never heard of Bophades nuts.

Back
Top Bottom