the thread about nothing...

BountifulSilkyKomododragon-size_restricted.gif

Don't worry, they know your every move. Once you accept it, it doesn't seem as creepy anymore.

I mean I'm not creeped out it just wild how much technology has evolved. The only time I was creeped out by Google was when I found out that you can hear every single time you used "OK Google" online. The only reason it creeped me out is that Google is ALWAYS listening. When you hear the recordings they start before you even say "OK Google". I remember telling my friends and they didn't believe me. Had to show them that I wasn't going crazy :lol: If you guys are interested this is how you find your recordings.

Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 4.31.46 PM.png

I really need glasses for staring at the computer screen.
Any recommendations where to get cheap good ones online?
Last i checked i had 20/20. My eyes just get tired

I mean I'm not creeped out it just wild how much technology has evolved. The only time I was creeped out by Google was when I found out that you can hear every single time you used "OK Google" online. The only reason it creeped me out is that Google is ALWAYS listening. When you hear the recordings they start before you even say "OK Google". I remember telling my friends and they didn't believe me. Had to show them that I wasn't going crazy :lol: If you guys are interested this is how you find your recordings.

Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 4.31.46 PM.png
Ill try this

I highly doubt it. The only person with the Dada deal Im aware of is C. Webb.
He shouldve had more shoes with nike imo

Back
Top Bottom