the thread about nothing...

I recorded some audio in class for a classmate and it’s on my iphone but I can’t play it :x

83myrgmove921.jpg

LOL what are you talking about? U of A girls are BAD, my lil bro played b-ball there.
Damn, didn't realize UofA was in Tuscon. I know ASU is in Tempe. Consistently on the top party schools list year in and year out.

I was down there for trade school in 07/08.

Damn, didn't realize UofA was in Tuscon. I know ASU is in Tempe. Consistently on the top party schools list year in and year out.

I was down there for trade school in 07/08.

Yeah, both are a great time. I got mono at ASU, tons of bad ones there as well.

Anyone ever do a graduate program job? It's a 2 year contract with four rotations and you get to learn while at work. They train you so that you can be ready for the real thing. Sounds good but I'm worried about being locked in for two years at a lower pay rate than a normal job

Anyone ever do a graduate program job? It's a 2 year contract with four rotations and you get to learn while at work. They train you so that you can be ready for the real thing. Sounds good but I'm worried about being locked in for two years at a lower pay rate than a normal job

what industry? I've heard good things about these kind of programs in banking. Some will offer decent salaries and I feel like it sets you up for success.

Perhaps somebody else has more insider info.

what industry? I've heard good things about these kind of programs in banking. Some will offer decent salaries and I feel like it sets you up for success.

Perhaps somebody else has more insider info.

A bank is hiring IT guys to their development program. I like what I'm hearing but just fear that if I do get this job, I am trapped for two years. I could be leaving money on the table not doing a regular level job

Back
Top Bottom