the thread about nothing...

A bank is hiring IT guys to their development program. I like what I'm hearing but just fear that if I do get this job, I am trapped for two years. I could be leaving money on the table not doing a regular level job

If the bank is setting you up in a particular area of IT that you want to be in then thats a win. Delay instant gratification for long term success.

But I also don't know too much about the IT field and about your credentials

Outfit planning is no joke :lol:
fsgb.gif

I have a friend that wears strictly Adidas and occasionally he'll ask me if he can get any good resale value on upcoming Nike releases. Honestly I'm so out of the loop on what sells and for how much nowadays. Unless it's a limited hyped up collab, I don't think you can get that much

I have a friend that wears strictly Adidas and occasionally he'll ask me if he can get any good resale value on upcoming Nike releases. Honestly I'm so out of the loop on what sells and for how much nowadays. Unless it's a limited hyped up collab, I don't think you can get that much
Pretty much, I heard some resellers sell hyped GR's like a XI Concord for a decent profit to celeb clientele who do not have the time and energy to get them on their own.

Yeah, resell is dead for the most part unless you're willing to play the long game on AJ1's.

Just the Off-White stuff got some value rn

Back
Top Bottom