the thread about nothing...

To early for shrimp tacos ?
25174390-60e6-4f84-ad0c-a99dd6e64972-jpeg.2256123

I still need to hit up a Mexican Spot that serves legit Al Pastor. I don't think there is any out here in the OC.

Weather finna suck tmr and Wed. Back to back -20s for the low. :sick:
The high is expected to be -17 for us on Wednesdays. I work logistics for my company's service department. All of the customers are cancelling their appointments and I'm freaking out trying to figure out how to fill in this time. And the FSM's are in a conference and won't be back until Thursday.

What a **** show. Actually gonna be pretty disappointed if the company doesn't just close for the day. Already had to drive to work this morning through a snow storm. My commute is already 50 minutes as is. Took me 90 minutes today. And a whole bunch of prayers while driving down 1 lane roads.

31 years old....thinking about trying to learn to skateboard. Prob too old...but kinda want something i can go out and do on the regular and progress with. I have no balance so im sure i will be terrible.
how do you have no balance and you're a footballer? Don't tell me my short self can easily push you off the ball.

More info on the one on the end in the last pic...
came in here to say the same this, she holding back there :nerd:

31 years old....thinking about trying to learn to skateboard. Prob too old...but kinda want something i can go out and do on the regular and progress with. I have no balance so im sure i will be terrible.

You can do it, it's such an euphoric feeling cruising in the breeze

I've never skateboarded but I learned how to longboard. Nothing crazy, just being able to stay on and get to where I want to go. I was told that skateboarding is harder.

Any 2 year educational programs worth going to that pays well? Im in IT and I dont really like it. I can't go to college- its just too much of a time investment. I was thinking about becoming a radiation therapist.

Any 2 year educational programs worth going to that pays well? Im in IT and I dont really like it. I can't go to college- its just too much of a time investment. I was thinking about becoming a radiation therapist.

Get a trade like an electrician or welder.
Big bucks if your get in the right union.

TAN fam -- what do you think about this?

My co-workers often bring in little snacks to share with the team
For example, someone cops a big bag of chips or cookies
I just copped some Oreos in crazy Asian flavors and put it out for everyone

There's this 1 older lady who's a manager, prob making 5x what we make + WASP type + her own office
She rarely brings anything in to share, but always has something slick to say: "oh, sugary snacks again?" or "this isn't healthy"

I can tell everyone doesn't like her or her goofy comments
But we can't really say anything given her "higher status"
She just made a comment about my Oreos, but I had to hold back bc I'm a junior employee

What would y'all do?

There is always someone who uses the office stash that never contributes. It was the candy container for us. Got so bad that someone made a sign to put on the container.

Id let it roll off my back though, depending on the comment. What's the point of creating static if no one isn't going to flat out ask her to contribute?

There's this 1 older lady who's a manager, prob making 5x what we make + WASP type + her own office
She rarely brings anything in to share, but always has something slick to say: "oh, sugary snacks again?" or "this isn't healthy"

She just made a comment about my Oreos, but I had to hold back bc I'm a junior employee

What would y'all do?

Pick your battles, but if you want to be nasty/nice-petty, ask her to bring some healthy snacks options. Emphasize options.

how do you have no balance and you're a footballer? Don't tell me my short self can easily push you off the ball.

came in here to say the same this, she holding back there :nerd:

I tried to skateboard when i was in college for like a week it was hard. And i tried to surf for a whole summer and wasn't very good. Idk something about these board sports im not good at

I've never skateboarded but I learned how to longboard. Nothing crazy, just being able to stay on and get to where I want to go. I was told that skateboarding is harder.
I always thought a kick flip was like the coolest thing ever. Always wanted to be causally skating and just be able to do a kick flip and land it and keep going. Thats my whole goal with this...nothing crazy like vert skating or 360 mctwists. Just want to kick push....kickflip....coastttt

Keep bringing snacks like her opinion doesn’t even matter.

This

What would y'all do?
No need to say anything

It's not that serious if that's the worst thing that she's doing.

Back
Top Bottom