the thread about nothing...

Dx9sOH0X4AEYqFC.jpg:large

funny-pictures-friends-series-chandler-laptop.jpg

Found my lab puppy chewing on a tube of icyhot. Earlier she ate her own ****.

These mfs eat ANYTHING :sick::smh:
Puppies will do that. They do it cuz they smell the food that they ate in the feces. They'll outgrow it though. It's all about training them and keeping an eye on them from doing it their first yr

Surprised about the icyhot though

they going to be showing todays computers the same way 20+ years later. Shoot we might have embedded computers in 20+ years crazy to think what kind of tech my kids will have once they turn 18+

I can hear them now |" Pops you tryna cop me the new 2040 iphone you wear on your head" :lol:
God knows what kind of technology we'd have by the time today's babies turn 18

I know self driving cars will be commonplace.

I'll be one of those stubborn old heads that insists on driving my own car with the exception of 20 hour trips. I can see myself using a self driving car to go across the country :lol:

Idk about embedded in our heads that'd be scary, I don't want the government in my head :lol:

Last edited:
Back at work!!!!
Gov't open day 1...until we prob get closed again in 3 weeks.

But hey....time to try to make up a months worth of work
They opened it so we can all bet on the game so the pats can win and lose all our money then close right back up watch.

they going to be showing todays computers the same way 20+ years later. Shoot we might have embedded computers in 20+ years crazy to think what kind of tech my kids will have once they turn 18+

I can hear them now |" Pops you tryna cop me the new 2040 iphone you wear on your head" :lol:

Gonna be just like this

I took my pup of 6 months to Petco yesterday.
He takes a HUGE doo doo right in the middle of the aisle.
Here i am all embarrassed as this couple passes by and looks at my dog.
"GOOOOOOD BOY!! WHOS A GOOD BOY?"
:rofl:
I couldn't help but just crack up, cleaned it, and kept it pushing.

31 years old....thinking about trying to learn to skateboard. Prob too old...but kinda want something i can go out and do on the regular and progress with. I have no balance so im sure i will be terrible.

I've been wanting to get some AirPods or some in-ear headphones, but the service in my office is so trash that I can't stream music. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom