the thread about nothing...

Capture+_2019-01-31-09-24-20.png

Last night there was a HUGE fire around my way. God bless all those firefighters and first responders that fought the fire in the frigid temps. I don't think anyone died though so that's good.

Aight y'all code-crackers,
Bought this lock a while back for when we bicycle-ride around dc. Arguably the most important bit, is.... Well, I'll let the pics tell the rest. Smh.
20190131_101603.jpg
20190131_101608.jpg
20190131_101615.jpg

Idk where u live but If bike theft is prevalent, those types are not good.

Dudes channel has a bunch of bike locks easily being broken or picked.

A U lock is the most reliable

Drinking a nice chai latte.
Waiting on this rain to come in
Im so amazed by how cold it is in the midwest, i keep checking reddit for random things people have posted
I saw a toilet freeze, a girls hair freeze, lake Michigan freeze. Looks crazy!

And you played in Lebrons. Those are really good for comfort.

I want a pair, but the price tag is a little too high for me.

I put away the kobes in 16, played in about 7 shoes after that before I copped the lebron 16s. None of those shoes gave me plantar so I'd say my feet just hated drop in midsoles.

Still on the fence about my lebrons, I def wouldn't pay 185 though. I prefer my harden 3 which I got for half the price. The lebron has clunky transition and airbag is not as comfy as it looks

Everyone should have a good bed to sleep on

Don’t gotta go all out but don’t go cheap on a bed
Haven moved out yet but one thing I wouldn't want to skimp on is a bed

The other is a tv/surround sound system. I already have that, but depending on where I'm moving, I might have no choice but leave that at home.

I started working out in the mornings before work. Monday and Tuesday I was beat at work, yesterday I was alright. Today I finally got that post work out energy boost. :smokin
I need to start jogging again. Back to playing league ball but my conditioning is soooo trash.

*explains billing process to customer since they were mad they still owed money*
Customer: that’s not the point i was trying to make
Me in my head: ***** you just expect free coverage?

*explains billing process to customer since they were mad they still owed money*
Customer: that’s not the point i was trying to make
Me in my head: ***** you just expect free coverage?

SO glad I'm done with that call center life. I'd do it part time as a second gig, tho.

Just a thought....

Why black celebrities/famous pol always want to throw around “support black businesses/community and buy my stuff!”

Yet when the table is turn, they’re not supporting/buying the regular black people businesses or product via IG, FB etc.

Back
Top Bottom