the thread about nothing...

246x110.png.5d7a49b0133a4f509fb2efaa66c9ae07.large

Do any of you guys have a memory foam mattress? I'm interested in longevity and I'm learning towards buying a Casper or Tuft & Needle since they are more firm than the others(Purple, Nest, Nectar, Bear, etc.).

I have 2... a Brentwood I bought like... 3-4 years ago, and a Zinus I bought a few months ago when I loved to CO since I didn't rent a truck to move everything. Both were purchased on Amazon.

Anyway, I much prefer the Brentwood over the Zinus... night and day difference. Neither are what I would consider expensive for a mattress (those are 2k+). Only reason I went with the Zinus is because the Brentwood increased by $200 since I bought my last one, but it's still very affordable. The Zinus mattress itself isn't uncomfortable, but the Brentwood definitely feels better, it';s also an ince thicker and more different types of foam. I think what I dislike most about this Zinus is that it doesn't fit the bed frame, which was made for it, same brand and everything.

Thinking about getting just the foam to put on top. Just copped a mattress less than 5 months ago
I had a cheap firm mattress before my current garbage one. I checked out a 1 1/2 memory foam topper and it made my old firm mattress feel like heaven. I miss it, my new soft one has little support so I think my perfect balance is firm with cushioning on top.

I have 2... a Brentwood I bought like... 3-4 years ago, and a Zinus I bought a few months ago when I loved to CO since I didn't rent a truck to move everything. Both were purchased on Amazon.

Anyway, I much prefer the Brentwood over the Zinus... night and day difference. Neither are what I would consider expensive for a mattress (those are 2k+). Only reason I went with the Zinus is because the Brentwood increased by $200 since I bought my last one, but it's still very affordable. The Zinus mattress itself isn't uncomfortable, but the Brentwood definitely feels better, it';s also an ince thicker and more different types of foam. I think what I dislike most about this Zinus is that it doesn't fit the bed frame, which was made for it, same brand and everything.
I'll research Brentwood.

I been watching a lot of foreign language shows on Netflix, with English subtitles. I actually don't watch many american shows these days. Been watching foreign language stuff for a yr and I don't pick up a damn word. :lol:

I wouldn't be able to function outside of the USA

Last edited:

I got one of the online ones a few years ago - like Casper but a UK brand. it was well worth it - did 0% for 10 months so I paid something like $80 a month. It's the first time I've had a mattress that fits my bed perfectly (Ikea sizes in Europe are a bit weird and this one is like 4" longer than the previous one so my feet don't hang off the end) and it's extremely comfortable.

The only problem is that it's quite warm - this time of year it's find but in the summer it can get a bit sweaty. The best thing IMO is that it doesn't move much if you move around - my wife likes that she doesn't get thrown in the air every time I move like our old sprung mattress (albeit a pretty cheap one). It was well worth it at that price and I'm hoping to get a few more years out of it - only had it about 18 months so far.

Back
Top Bottom