the thread about nothing...

girl i been talking to a lot more at church responded to my instagram story with "lmfao *crying emoji*

i posted a pic of something funny.

how do i approach this? was gonna plan on asking her out for valentines days. do i just "like" the comment and see her again this sunday or should i try to start a convo.

I feel like "lmfao" isnt really a convo starter though.

also keep in mind this is the first time she ever dm'ed me lol
Simple. Hey i'm free on ________. We should grab coffee together.

Make declarations rather than questions.

Nah, my girls family has diamonds (her dad is South African).

I am looking at 30kish for setting and final touches I believe. Waiting on a quote from her mom. (This could be completely wrong but it’s what I’m expecting)

oh you rich rich

Storytime!

This guy I know, I will call him "Peter". Peter is disabled. He does not have any real skill or trade, doesn't drive, doesn't have a college degree, and cannot even get the most menial job. Peter met this old woman who owned a few apartment units. The old woman travels a lot so she offered Peter a job to manage her units. These are the sketchy rentals on craigslist without a lease that are month to month and even the living room is rented out.

Peter did this for about two years. There were no real hiccups. The old woman checked in every now and then. She treated Peter to nice meals whenever she was in town. Peter was happy that he can make a decent living despite his shortcomings.

So one of the tenants found out that the old woman travels. Maybe Peter told him or he found out through the other tenants. I am not sure. The tenant approached Peter with this idea of reporting to the old woman that he left a month early. He offered Peter half of his last month's rent and his deposit when it is returned to him by the old woman.

Peter agreed to this scheme. He reported to the old lady that the tenant moved out and left the place in the same condition. So the tenant lived an extra month rent-free then moved out. The tenant assured Peter that he will receive his money once he gets his deposit back.

Weeks and months went by. Peter called this tenant and he never picked up. This is when Peter figured out that he was duped. He has no recourse because he cannot tell the old woman. Peter even asked me how he can get revenge on this tenant. :lol::smh:

Do any of you guys have a memory foam mattress? I'm interested in longevity and I'm learning towards buying a Casper or Tuft & Needle since they are more firm than the others(Purple, Nest, Nectar, Bear, etc.).

Do any of you guys have a memory foam mattress? I'm interested in longevity and I'm learning towards buying a Casper or Tuft & Needle since they are more firm than the others(Purple, Nest, Nectar, Bear, etc.).

Thinking about getting just the foam to put on top. Just copped a mattress less than 5 months ago

I took a 40 min walk from my train station to my house, not realizing that the weather would drop another 15 degrees.

Halfway through I realized that the walk wasn't so pleasant anymore, and I was kind of delirious by the time I got home lol

When I stepped inside the house, I looked up the weather, and I saw that it was 4 degrees smh

Seems like it although they're saying the humor will be slightly different. Honestly it looks what would happen if CJ and Mordecai got married, which I'm totally cool with
IMO the earlier seasons of Regular Show were the best before they focused mainly on relationships

IMO the earlier seasons of Regular Show were the best before they focused mainly on relationships
They definitely jumped the shark (I thought that whole space season thing was silly but enjoyable) but the comedy was on point throughout its entire run. Having him be already married is great though cause I rather not sit through him dumping the same 2 girls a total of 5 times

Yeah its the shoes. I have them shoes with the those drop in mid-soles. If I wear it to long my feet start to fatigue quickly.

My suggestion get a much more supportive shoe with a lot of impact protection.

Personal recommendation:
Lebron 15/16
Or a full length zoom air setup like
AJ 31 or westbrooks zero.1
Adidas byw X or any b-ball shoe with boost.

Also rotate your kicks don’t always play in the same shoe constantly.

I think I figured out the problem, the Kobe XI is the first hoop shoe I played in that has no shank plate, so its overworking the arch muscles of my foot.

Back
Top Bottom