the thread about nothing...

I just realized im not as smart as I think I am:smh:.. definitely need to start reading books and actually take this college stuff serious

as I sit here giving my lil bro(youngin i grew up with) advice on life n **** it just hit me I'm giving him game that I don't even live up too smh

Last edited:
so I got my voucher for free pair of timbs.
catch is, they have to be avail online, up to $180 (even tho my purrr cost $120, finna do this lil trick again, lol)

what purr do you guys recommend?
http://shop.timberland.com/category/index.jsp?size=87&categoryId=4026604

i like the roll tops

This pair stands out to me. You can creat your own too...

Who the hell is Seven Bundy ?

Kid just pops up in random episodes of Married With Children with no explanation o0
Peg got pregnant again. He either was born that age or instead of having a child they threw him in there with some backstory.. Didn't the oldest Huxtable girl come out of nowhere. 

I thought they basically inherited him (not the right word exactly but you get it)

@MMG, yes

Who the hell is Seven Bundy ?

Kid just pops up in random episodes of Married With Children with no explanation o0
Peg got pregnant again. He either was born that age or instead of having a child they threw him in there with some backstory.. Didn't the oldest Huxtable girl come out of nowhere. 

Katy Segal was pregnant in real life. She eventually showed but I'm not sure if they worked it into the story line. Anyway, she had a miscarriage, either they ignored her bump or explained it away as a dream sequence. Her cousins did just drop the kid off and never came back though.

Looked it up and found a pretty complete answer

Peggy's cousins (played by Bobcat Goldthwait and Linda Blair) drop off their son and leave him behind for the Bundys to take care of. He appeared on the seventh season of Married with Children in a handful of episodes, then disappeared without any explanation other than a quick mention by the D'Arcys that he showed up in their house and won't leave. They claim they want to rename him, and possibly begin taking care of him, but that's the last time he is referred to. He was an extremely unpopular character with the fans. However, in season eight, in the episode "Kelly Knows Something," Kelly is studying for a trivia show. As she learns new information, you visually see her forgetting other things. One thing that "pops out of her head" is an image of Seven. There is a scene where a carton of milk is held up at the Bundy's breakfast table and a picture of Seven is shown on the carton under the heading "Missing" but the Bundys don't seem to notice, or care.

So the kid def wasnt Al & Pegs. I do kinda remember Peg being pregnant... and think it wound up just being gas lol... Not 100% but thats what I remember.

^Reminds me of when Harriet (or Estelle) sent Julie up to her room on Family Matters, and you never saw her again :lol:

Charlamagne Tha God ‏@cthagod
Please text "Yele" to 501501 to get this pic removed from The Internet. @wyclef pic.twitter.com/UT75v0VT

lol smh

Looked it up and found a pretty complete answer
Peggy's cousins (played by Bobcat Goldthwait and Linda Blair) drop off their son and leave him behind for the Bundys to take care of. He appeared on the seventh season of Married with Children in a handful of episodes, then disappeared without any explanation other than a quick mention by the D'Arcys that he showed up in their house and won't leave. They claim they want to rename him, and possibly begin taking care of him, but that's the last time he is referred to. He was an extremely unpopular character with the fans. However, in season eight, in the episode "Kelly Knows Something," Kelly is studying for a trivia show. As she learns new information, you visually see her forgetting other things. One thing that "pops out of her head" is an image of Seven. There is a scene where a carton of milk is held up at the Bundy's breakfast table and a picture of Seven is shown on the carton under the heading "Missing" but the Bundys don't seem to notice, or care. < taken from MWCWIKI>
So the kid def wasnt Al & Pegs. I do kinda remember Peg being pregnant... and think it wound up just being gas lol... Not 100% but thats what I remember.
she was definately pregnant. her and marcy were at the same time

Charlamagne Tha God ‏@cthagod
Please text "Yele" to 501501 to get this pic removed from The Internet. @wyclef pic.twitter.com/UT75v0VT

lol smh

a handful of those comments are funny....

Last edited:
tumblr_mc03xekA8P1qbgxdbo1_500.jpg

yall jelly? :smokin
-----------------

i should of never let her go
-----------------------
tumblr_mc1k8eDcBz1qfg8cxo1_500.jpg

:smh:
---------------

tumblr_lw9t6mFk6S1qcxqyqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lw9t6mFk6S1qcxqyqo2_500.jpg

:smh: