the thread about nothing...

Not needed.
7E074A95-6AAB-41CB-8461-5C2E2904E5DB.gif

This is not needed....
upload_2019-2-13_10-17-36.png

Spotify users, question. My Premium account is under my log-in, but is it possible my girl can use it the same time I do? We were both in the gym the other night and songs kept switching back and forth from what I was playing to what she was :smh: .

Yes you can, one of you turn off data or wifi. That or don't let Spotify use your data while both of you using it. I haven't paid for Spotify in four years

Bae just bought me breakfast(yes, same one from yesterday lol). Hit the hell out of the spot. :pimp:

I am super cheap when it comes to stuff. I don't have cable, I never pay for an app on my phone or do micro transactions. My phone used to be jailbroken and i would get spotify premium for free.

I now pay for spotify family for me and my girl. That and amazon prime are 2 things that i think are well worth the price. Or any music service. For music lovers its tiring dealing with adds, and schemes to keep it free. Like at the end of the day if you listen to a lot of music its worth it.

Co-worker who is stepping down isn't pulling her weight. Feels like she's already checked out and more responsibility is falling on me. Smh.

I am super cheap when it comes to stuff. I don't have cable, I never pay for an app on my phone or do micro transactions. My phone used to be jailbroken and i would get spotify premium for free.

I now pay for spotify family for me and my girl. That and amazon prime are 2 things that i think are well worth the price. Or any music service. For music lovers its tiring dealing with adds, and schemes to keep it free. Like at the end of the day if you listen to a lot of music its worth it.

Man, Houston is a Xfinity hot spot city, moms got internet at her place. Secured the login and password. Wifi'in for the free free. :pimp:

When you coming to DC to kick it my man?

Man, Houston is a Xfinity hot spot city, moms got internet at her place. Secured the login and password. Wifi'in for the free free. :pimp:
I used to be like this. Didn't even have a cell phone full time until 2015 (cuz of my daughter). Used to use my iPad and an app called TextFree to communicate to folks on the xfinity WiFi hot spots of course.

Times have changed significantly for me.

My recurring 1st world bills include:
Cable/internet
Apple music
Netflix
Amazon Prime
Phone service though I guess you could argue it is more necessity than these other items listed.

Can't imagine folks with more. Like a gym membership. Or dollar shave club or some ****.

Yes you can, one of you turn off data or wifi. That or don't let Spotify use your data while both of you using it. I haven't paid for Spotify in four years

200.gif

Naruto Naruto

Gonna try this tonight. Obv rather remain on the WiFi so how do I go about turning off the data? Or does that mean Airplane mode :lol: :blush: .

Back
Top Bottom