the thread about nothing...

We got a foot and half of snow overnight.

Just cleared my mom’s driveway with my brother. It’s five car long. I’m exhausted lmao.

Where dis at :nerd:

We just keep getting little spurts up in the northern rockies, need that fresh pow

Crazy how anything off white jumps to $500 instantly
Besides these Air Max 97's, I haven't liked a single off white shoe.

off-white-nike-air-max-97-menta-release-date-price-05-320x213.jpg

OW black/white prestos and the chicago/UNC 1s &
Hallowen blazers.

But since i will never pay resell prices. Yall can have em.

Vapor max are not comfy.

Initially I thought they were cool but no.

Things feel like cleats.
They need to get rid of those tiny Stubbs on the bubble and just make em smooth.

They need to redo the whole shape of the max unit.

Moving Friday. I am excite. I am also exhaust. Stress of getting everything lined up, paid for, boxed up...**** is getting to the kid.

Got 4 hours of sleep last night and looking like I'm going to get the same tonight. I'm gonna be pretty useless tomorrow.

Vapor max are not comfy.

Initially I thought they were cool but no.

Things feel like cleats.
They need to get rid of those tiny Stubbs on the bubble and just make em smooth.

They need to redo the whole shape of the max unit.
This Nike listening to your opinions...
44367C57-FCEA-4D14-AB3D-EF2EE7BDAB72.gif

Releases another vapor max with the same tooling......
90CD6C5F-232A-4BBC-BB45-7636DDFCBA45.gif

I seen alot of women wearing the vapormax in Asia casually, I don't see that here really outside the gym

Just moved to dc but im way up north, technically brightwood right by takoma park at the DC/MD border guess its time to change the sig

I used to live at Piney Branch and Georgia Ave across from the Safeway...quiet, chill residential area with some bars/restaurants but close enough to downtown SS or Petworth for more things to do

Takoma rec/community center is one of the nicest in DC from what i hear

Last edited:
Moving Friday. I am excite. I am also exhaust. Stress of getting everything lined up, paid for, boxed up...**** is getting to the kid.

Got 4 hours of sleep last night and looking like I'm going to get the same tonight. I'm gonna be pretty useless tomorrow.

I moved twice in my life

Once to my apartment and to my house

Man I hope I never have to do that again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom