the thread about nothing...

upload_2019-2-15_18-59-59.gif

Someone just drove by my street with the loudest system I’ve ever heard. Scared the **** outta me, didn’t know if I should panic or start dancing.

Cross watching the nba all star game and platoon the movie with charlie sheen.

Feel like playing mw2 but dump the video game life years ago.

I haven’t played a video game in months I last had the PS4 bought it for $199 sold it for $72 and kinda regret it. I had Spider-Man the game was awesome.

Idk how people can listen to music like that.

Probably would cause permanent ear damage

Man I thought the same. If that rattled my apartment I cannot imagine the inside of that car. Can’t be fun to listen THAT loud.

Managed to lock down my Air Jordan 6’s. Showed up to my local WSS shoe store and they had an 11 and 12 for me and my bro. This pair has eluded me for decades.

How Sway?
20190214_143017.jpg
20190214_143026.jpg
20190214_143038.jpg
20190214_143047.jpg
20190214_143059.jpg
20190214_143110.jpg

Was a hassle for the past couple days with getting these and if my refund hit i finessed the **** out of adidas unintentionally.

alchemist iq alchemist iq TURBO UNO TURBO UNO

Leather is plush and semi tumbled in the right places and Great materials and shape overall.

20190214_144737.jpg

My apartment building # was entered wrong for some reason when i copped them last Friday. So Wednesday and yesterday i was going back and forth betweeen FedEx and Adidas over the phone (neither of them were able to switch my address on the order). Because they didnt deliver my shoes Wed. so last talk i had with adidas was with a chick and she told me i would get refunded so i can buy the shoes over. So yesterday i ended up getting the package shipped to my nearest Walgreens then picked it up from there.

Last edited:
Got two free North faces from this UK website. Clicked the submit order button 3 times because their website was acting funny. Never got an order confirmation or a receipt but I seen I got charged 3 times and immediately request two of em to be cancelled. At the end I received all three jackets and got refunded for 2 jackets like 2 months later.

Got two free North faces from this UK website. Clicked the submit order button 3 times because their website was acting funny. Never got an order confirmation or a receipt but I seen I got charged 3 times and immediately request two of em to be cancelled. At the end I received all three jackets and got refunded for 2 jackets like 2 months later.
Finessing unintentionally is kinda cool tbh :lol:

I dont have any clothing stories but I did get a free 10 piece mixed with an small order of fries and a biscuit from Popeyes because the staff at drive thru forgot to take my money cause they were arguing with each other

:lol: Yeah I almost wanted to try again. But the whole process was a pain for 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom