the thread about nothing...

Anybody been to Barcelona? I'm going Monday need to be put onto a few things.

Go to Fargas and have a churro with chocolate. It’s the oldest chocolate shop in the city and truly amazing.
Hit up camp nou and watch a soccer game. Best team in the world, their tiki taka is magical.
Go to the beach and drink a mojito and get a massage. Cost about 5 euros each.
Will be one of those “life is all Gucci” moments.
Have a great time out there

51952858_702075236856123_3471052719726758671_n.jpg

I can afford them, but knowing how I am I will put them away for a couple years before I plan to unDS them and then decide it is no longer my style.
Oh you one of them type of collectors....im to yolo to be putting things away for another day.

Goes straight to the feet the next day and the basketball court when i feel like it time for a nostalgia flex.

I got kobes that im not even suppose to wear on outdoor basketball courts but i still do.
Idgaf, they are just shoes.

Last edited:
Oh you one of them type of collectors....im to yolo to be putting things away for another day.

Goes straight to the feet the next day and the basketball court when i feel like it time for a nostalgia flex.

I got kobes that im not even suppose to wear on outdoor basketball courts but i still do.
Idgaf, they are just shoes.
To each his own. I used to be that way when I did not have excess and shoes were scarce. When I had more freedom, I decided to put stuff away because I do not like seeing everyone around me wearing the same shoes.

Last edited:
To each his own. I used to be that way when I did not have excess and shoes were scarce. When I had more freedom, I decided to put stiff away because I do not like seeing everyone around me wearing the same shoes.

the only person you need to impress, Is yourself. Can’t be insecure about the what the next mans is wearing.

If your focus on what other people are wearing, your not focused on yourself.

Back
Top Bottom