the thread about nothing...

07D2A9F0-4EBD-4339-B22C-A6C3BAB21EEC.gif

the only person you need to impress, Is yourself. Can’t be insecure about the what the next mans is wearing.

If your focus on what other people are wearing, your not focused on yourself.
It is not so much about impressing people. It's more along the lines of a uniform. I think everything and everyone should be as unique as possible.

Anybody been to Barcelona? I'm going Monday need to be put onto a few things.
One of my favorite cities in the entire world. La Flauta is my go-to restaurant there. Obviously you're going to enjoy tons of tapas, paella, sangria and Estrella. I'm a foodie so one of my first stops in La Boqueria (market). Check out Barri Gothic (Gothic Quarter). All the Gaudi architecture is super dope: Sagrada Familia (probably being the most famous), Park Guell, Casa Battlo, Casa Mila, etc. Camp Nou if you're a football fan, home of FC Barca. Las Ramblas, Catedral, Picasso Museum, Barceloneta (beach with good clubs like Opium and Shoko), Montjuic (for views and pictures).

Enjoy, fam!

I’ve been to Barcelona, and it is as every bit of awesome as you can imagine. For sure one of the top three places I have ever been.

Infrared 6 was an easy cop :emoji_thumbsup:

Same here. Went to the store thinking I’d be lucky if I find any adult sizes available due to them handing out wristbands in the morning. I went around 6:30pm and they still had big sizes sitting. Glad I didn’t have to camp out or deal with apps, resellers or the dreaded “Sadurday”

They even had leftover Turbo green 1’s which I tried on. Not a fan of the colorway once on feet.

Cliffs? I only go in there a few times during the playoffs.

Long cliffs because it’s been so much lol :

Dude faked like he had a high position in the Cavs organization

Said some racist **** , calling lebron business partners goons

Said he called draymond Green a ***** *** ***** at the playoffs in 2016

Posted Cavs trades that never happened

Said Kyrie was his best friend and made up conversations that they had.

Said they used exploding emails so he can’t provide proof of anything .

Said some crap about lebron marriage

Somebody found his Twitter where there was more racist **** .

He’s really a used car salesman

Only thing on his LinkedIn is a podcast that you can’t find anywhere

Now he’s saying he was hacked

Back
Top Bottom