the thread about nothing...

Does anybody know or ever heard of verizon letting u upgrade a month early ??

Yes, my dude works for Verizon.

A lot of factors go into it.

- you pay your bill on time
- how long your been a customer
- what phone
- how you approach it

Give customer service a call, be nice and calm and just explain what you what and if they can't ask can you speak to someone higher or if there is anyone above them that can make that decision.

aight good looks on the info i been with them for like 8 years i'm gonna see what happens 

Last edited:
After I watched this 4 times soon to be 5 it made an average day into a good day.

Last edited:
if it's for an iphone 5 i don't think they'll do it..

call them anyways though.
Yeah i did the live chat on the site. and she told me if i'm trying to get the I5 it's most likely gonna be no.. but ill settle for the sg3 i just need a new phone asap so i'm gonna give it a try

Last edited:

I remember talking to this broad on tumblr couple years ago LOL. I was tryna get her to send me the noodes...almost worked :rolleyes

Damn don't she just post them for free to the general public now?

she left the interwebz but her stuff is floating around

tumblr_m1bgkiJT161r65yq0o1_500.jpg

your new avy though..

thank god for my internet literacy

:pimp:

baby girl solid :evil:

inb4 ayo 3.8 outta 30 comments

I'm very proud to be black, but black is not all I am. That's my cultural historical background, my genetic makeup, but it's not all of who I am nor is it the basis from which I answer every question.-Denzel Washington

Thats a deep quote..

There's this hospital across the street from where I work , sometimes ill stop in for the cafeteria food :pimp: ( just smashed a Philly chicken wrap :pimp: ) the chick at the register thinks I work at the hospital and gives me that 40% off :pimp: :pimp: does this mean I look like a doctor ? :pimp:

or maybe you look like a janitor? lol

either way, soak up that discount my dude. I've been out of the military for while, got a full *** beard, but still use my military ID for discounts on errthang

son my dad has been out for more than 10yrs and mine expired in 99, i still use mine when i can.

Back
Top Bottom