the thread about nothing...

In class we are discussing 'niglet'. Medical 'niglet', and child 'niglet'. Should I correct my professor and let her know its NEGLECT or should I let her wonder why half the class chuckles when she says that? She's korean and its her first time teaching at a university. 

Lucy
mean.gif
devil.gif
C'moooooooooon Tittay!

What the hell is going on with NT today. First the 10 mil talk and now this. Da fuq is ninja talking about 
roll.gif

lemme ask you something b, you ever **** a chick in da ***? cuz its da same strategy.

when obama was first voted into office, his approval ratings was thru da roof, da republicans were soul searching, basically wide open for him to do whatever he wanted

similar to a skankybroad on a molly u just bagged at your local club that just seen you hop out of something wit a V12 engine in front wit sissor doors.

now while da chick isn't gonna put much of a fight, at da end of da day you aint just gonna boguard da bunz, you gonna at least be cosher with it.

you ease da chick into that with something light first, same way you ease da GOP with something light (immigration reform) get da chick purked up and lubed out.

THEN when you create some kind of history, THEN and ONLY then you come thru wit da long stiff pipe (obamacare)

da GOP like a skeeeza from da block that fronts like she never sucked some **** before but meanwhile you look at her rep and she's got camera phone pics and videos

all over da web (defending medicare which is universal healthcare for da old) (medicaid, universal healthcare for da poor)

when you try to RAM da skankyness from da jump, and da garden tool catches a attitude, good luck every trying to let da broad let you in da back door.

What the hell is going on with NT today. First the 10 mil talk and now this. Da fuq is ninja talking about 
roll.gif

lemme ask you something b, you ever **** a chick in da ***? cuz its da same strategy.

when obama was first voted into office, his approval ratings was thru da roof, da republicans were soul searching, basically wide open for him to do whatever he wanted

similar to a skankybroad on a molly u just bagged at your local club that just seen you hop out of something wit a V12 engine in front wit sissor doors.

now while da chick isn't gonna put much of a fight, at da end of da day you aint just gonna boguard da bunz, you gonna at least be cosher with it.

you ease da chick into that with something light first, same way you ease da GOP with something light (immigration reform) get da chick purked up and lubed out.

THEN when you create some kind of history, THEN and ONLY then you come thru wit da long stiff pipe (obamacare)

da GOP like a skeeeza from da block that fronts like she never sucked some **** before but meanwhile you look at her rep and she's got camera phone pics and videos

all over da web (defending medicare which is universal healthcare for da old) (medicaid, universal healthcare for da poor)

when you try to RAM da skankyness from da jump, and da garden tool catches a attitude, good luck every trying to let da broad let you in da back door.
Dude came through with the extra vivid description

Situation sounds kinda personal . . .

3-14-Blue-Balls-Box-of-250-N9765_XL.jpg

What the hell is going on with NT today. First the 10 mil talk and now this. Da fuq is ninja talking about :rofl:

best analogy ever tho :lol:

In class we are discussing 'niglet'. Medical 'niglet', and child 'niglet'. Should I correct my professor and let her know its NEGLECT or should I let her wonder why half the class chuckles when she says that? She's korean and its her first time teaching at a university. 

l would let her.

had a teacher from eastern europe that use to say a word (in french though) so bad... it was so funny, can't remember though :smh:

My little bro told me a guy smashed is Ethic's teacher in high school :pimp: :rofl:

Nice way to teach it though.

Last edited:
tell her ***..

you aren't paying all that damn money to have an incompetent professor.

I need away to make $600 before thanksgiving dropped off a whole bunch of job apps and sold my space jams any suggestions? and please be serious the struggle is real out here for 17 year old who owes his parents a grip

I need away to make $600 before thanksgiving dropped off a whole bunch of job apps and sold my space jams any suggestions? and please be serious the struggle is real out here for 17 year old who owes his parents a grip
trap back

Selling shoes if you have a lot seems to be good.

If you have anything else that you don't use, craiglist that **** (school books, clothes, video games, sports card, etc.)

Getting a part time job would be the best.

Look for landscaping jobs in your area. **** like lawnmowing yads, trimming, raking leaves, etc

Her Vibe covers keep you warm But the Source to her heart is love.. You know how girls are, she love when you licking on her World Star.. :pimp:

I wish everyone on NT switched back to 20 posts per page like we've always been used to (or at least make it default again instead of 30). It's a pet peeve because sometimes a certain page will be referenced in a thread but it won't be on that # for everyone...

Back
Top Bottom