the thread about nothing...

Sup fambs...i posted this a few pgs back, and in the android thread......got nothin
So again: any one kno of a app or option to screenshot on a tmobile g2?

Thanks in advance

So I went to the gym today for the first time in 3 weeks :pimp: ( had jaw surgery and a minor back thing so I wasn't allowed to work out ) I guess I went too hard and I felt light headed so I walked to the locker room to sit down and collect my thoughts , I was leaning against the locker and I blacked out for like a minute :wow: I woke up :nerd: no one was in there, I know it was only for like a minute because a song just ended on my phone, I checked my bootyhole and ran home, **** freaked me out :smh:

Got a call about a possible excellent job opportunity yesterday. Great pay, room for growth, and very close to my home. Praying this works out.

tumblr_m3glr4SYei1qgyywv.gif

Good luck pleighboi

So I went to the gym today for the first time in 3 weeks :pimp: ( had jaw surgery and a minor back thing so I wasn't allowed to work out ) I guess I went too hard and I felt light headed so I walked to the locker room to sit down and collect my thoughts , I was leaning against the locker and I blacked out for like a minute :wow: I woke up :nerd: no one was in there, I know it was only for like a minute because a song just ended on my phone, I checked my bootyhole and ran home, **** freaked me out :smh:

GIFSoup

I'm very proud to be black, but black is not all I am. That's my cultural historical background, my genetic makeup, but it's not all of who I am nor is it the basis from which I answer every question.-Denzel Washington

Thats a deep quote..

One of the most promising of the young Negro poets said to me once, "I want to be a poet--not a Negro poet," meaning, I believe, "I want to write like a white poet"; meaning subconsciously, "I would like to be a white poet"; meaning behind that, "I would like to be white." And I was sorry the young man said that, for no great poet has ever been afraid of being himself
-Langston Hughes

Sup fambs...i posted this a few pgs back, and in the android thread......got nothin

Thanks in advance
Thats what I use. AirDroid takes screencaps? I did not know. I want ICS on my phone but IDK if I want to deal with Craigslist people. Someone let me mail them my phone, root it, and put a rom on it for me pls.
Anyone notice MMG has slowly coming out to us?
I was about to mention this. Like every day this weeked hes caused like 3 pages worth of discussion about this.

Last edited:
accent or not she's still incapable of pronouncing words correctly.
try saying some of her native words and see if you can pronounce them all correctly....op, she's foreign. she's not going to pronounce everything the right way. how grown *** men and women chuckling 'cause someone pronouncing something wrong everytime? it hasn't gotten old?

Thanks in advance

Try Screenshot ER if you're rooted or Airdroid

Thanks in advance

Thats what I use. AirDroid takes screencaps? I did not know. I want ICS on my phone but IDK if I want to deal with Craigslist people. Someone let me mail them my phone, root it, and put a rom on it for me pls.
I was about to mention this. Like every day this weeked hes caused like 3 pages worth of discussion about this.
repped, thank u both. Its for my moms tho, so I doubt if the phn is rooted. Does it have to be rooted?
Not familiar with that phone

The Dog's Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary

Day 983 of My Captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously ******ed. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ...

Taken from another thread regarding a dogs day and cats day

:rofl: :rofl:

TNF :pimp:

Got Seattle in a close one :pimp:

repped, thank u both. Its for my moms tho, so I doubt if the phn is rooted. Does it have to be rooted?

unfortunately the phone has to be rooted for screenshot er & airdroid, screen grabber also mentions that you'll need root access.
this screenshot free app may work, since it supposedly supports unrooted g2's

Last edited:

Thanks in advance
Try Screenshot ER if you're rooted or Airdroid

Thanks in advance

My phone isnt rooted, I am not smart or brave enough to do it.
The Dog's Diary

The Cat's Diary

Day 983 of My Captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously ******ed. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ...

roll.gif
roll.gif

TNF
pimp.gif

Got Seattle in a close one
pimp.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
came down to my parking garage to find my tire completely flat :frown:

I just looked at it, and walked right back to the elevator, I got enough problems for one day >:

I'll never understand the hype behind supreme, majority of it is wack and wayyy overpriced. I just don't get it.

unfortunately the phone has to be rooted for screenshot er & airdroid, screen grabber also mentions that you'll need root access.
this screenshot free app may work, since it supposedly supports unrooted g2's

Son.. Your avy.. :smh:

Can I haz info?

I'll never understand the hype behind supreme, majority of it is wack and wayyy overpriced. I just don't get it.

yep stuff sucks... my ss last yr had supreme on his list & i checked it out $30 for a damn ash tray...srs ...ashtrays are $1 for a damn 3 pack

The Dog's Diary

The Cat's Diary

Day 983 of My Captivity

:rofl: :rofl:

TNF :pimp:

Got Seattle in a close one :pimp:

Cat is HEATED :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom