the thread about nothing...

:x What the ****?

Son... :rofl:

For those with Window 7, is there a way to share an image via email, facebook, instagram, twitter or even pininterest straight from your PC, without the need to login into these sites?

I can do this from my phone easy, but why isn't there something for the PC? I believe there is an option for Apple users on the macbook. I would like to right click in image in my Pictures folder from my HDD and have the option to share to [insert social site here].

Hmmm... I was thinking dropbox, but I think you still have to login.

wee-bey-gif.gif

Its really ****** stupid that my thread got deleted for asking my fellow NTers for recipes of munchies they eat after smoking a blunt. Its not like i was posting pics of BUD or selling any. i was asking a simple question on whats good to munch on ! A majority of people on here are 18 and up even 21 and older, everyone and there mother in this day and age either tried it or smokes it now.

Its really ****** stupid that my thread got deleted for asking my fellow NTers for recipes of munchies they eat after smoking a blunt. Its not like i was posting pics of BUD or selling any. i was asking a simple question on whats good to munch on ! A majority of people on here are 18 and up even 21 and older, everyone and there mother in this day and age either tried it or smokes it now.

I hear you, i've been warned a few times too- but i understand where Meth is coming from. It is illegal (as much as we dont want it to be)- and its not really somthing that he wants promoted to kids or any legal troubles to deal with.

nah no where near that serious ...

the thread was what do you like to eat after a smoke right?

if so it being locked & you getting warned is all kinds of lame imo

I hear you, i've been warned a few times too- but i understand where Meth is coming from. It is illegal (as much as we dont want it to be)- and its not really somthing that he wants promoted to kids or any legal troubles to deal with.

if so it being locked & you getting warned is all kinds of lame imo
ya man i was just asking a simple question trying to get on the healthy side after smokin one instead of eatin junk and gettin lazy, didnt think it was that serious but i guess it was since the title said For my Stoners

if so it being locked
ya man i was just asking a simple question trying to get on the healthy side after smokin one instead of eatin junk and gettin lazy, didnt think it was that serious but i guess it was since the title said For my Stoners

& i bet if you would have posted it here you would have gotten a lot of responses & i doubt meth would have even saw it

just sayin

A few months ago I ran into this chick that I have known for 20+ years. We talk for a little while and she asks for my number before she leaves. I give it to her and never called/text her. Out of the blue a few weeks ago while I am at the bar she texts me a whole bunch of crap about what is going on in her life. She asks me a ton of questions and I make small talk back. Then out of nowhere she says that I am to good for her and she wishes she had someone like me in her life. My immediate thought is easy yambs. I felt like a scumbag a little but whatever. So the last few weeks she has basically been begging me to hang out with her and I always have other stuff going on. So basically I have made plans with her this weekend but I am torn on what to do. I am not going to lead her on and it would be fun to hang out because we haven't in years. However at the end of the night I expect to be balls deep and don't want her to catch feelings. So what do fellars ???

A few months ago I ran into this chick that I have known for 20+ years. We talk for a little while and she asks for my number before she leaves. I give it to her and never called/text her. Out of the blue a few weeks ago while I am at the bar she texts me a whole bunch of crap about what is going on in her life. She asks me a ton of questions and I make small talk back. Then out of nowhere she says that I am to good for her and she wishes she had someone like me in her life. My immediate thought is easy yambs. I felt like a scumbag a little but whatever. So the last few weeks she has basically been begging me to hang out with her and I always have other stuff going on. So basically I have made plans with her this weekend but I am torn on what to do. I am not going to lead her on and it would be fun to hang out because we haven't in years. However at the end of the night I expect to be balls deep and don't want her to catch feelings. So what do fellars ???

run because she already caught feelings.......

Back
Top Bottom