the thread about nothing...

A few months ago I ran into this chick that I have known for 20+ years. We talk for a little while and she asks for my number before she leaves. I give it to her and never called/text her. Out of the blue a few weeks ago while I am at the bar she texts me a whole bunch of crap about what is going on in her life. She asks me a ton of questions and I make small talk back. Then out of nowhere she says that I am to good for her and she wishes she had someone like me in her life. My immediate thought is easy yambs. I felt like a scumbag a little but whatever. So the last few weeks she has basically been begging me to hang out with her and I always have other stuff going on. So basically I have made plans with her this weekend but I am torn on what to do. I am not going to lead her on and it would be fun to hang out because we haven't in years. However at the end of the night I expect to be balls deep and don't want her to catch feelings. So what do fellars ???

Good luck lulz..

^ While on the topic of junk food....

Saw this at the check out line at Wal-Mart yesterday. I had to go in.

These guys somewhat taking idea of Yan Yan.
17240-meiji-yan-yan-choco-dip-lg.jpg

Listen.

She wants the D, just give it to her, it can go either way, you get a smash buddy or she's crazy, but realistically your not passing on ***** no matter what we say.

smash and tell her she should meet your girlfriend
laugh.gif
 Don't have one at the moment
run because she already caught feelings.......
Sometimes I think she really just wants NSA/FWB tho

A long time ago she would make passes at me when she knew my gf and I knew her bf

Listen.

She wants the D, just give it to her, it can go either way, you get a smash buddy or she's crazy, but realistically your not passing on ***** no matter what we say.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The hang up is like I said I have known her for 20+ years and consider her a friend. Not a close friend but a friend none the less. Any other scenario it would have been done already  with no qualms. I guess I am looking for someone who has dealt with a similar situation as me.

Last edited:
I was walking out the metro tunnel with my girl yesterday and we were both smoking a cig...
Some hoodmouse walks by us and shouts, "pregnant ******* (rhymes with dishes) smokin' cigarettes"
I didn't think she was talking to us when she said it as she walked by so I ignored it. But then my girl was looking around us and we're the only ones there and she's like, "she said that to me
mad.gif
"
I was like
She was like
She's definitely not pregnant or fat, maybe she was a lil bloated or just in a weird position? (happens sometimes when she doesn't eat gluten free stuff)
Anyway, this random chick totally ruined the night for me. My girl didn't talk to me at all on the whole car ride home (I didn't talk to her either; gave her space cuz she was upset). Then she gets right into bed when we get home and throws covers over her. I had to cuddle her for like 15 minutes before she'd talk. Tell her she's not fat or pregnant and I dunno why that girl said that, it was mean, blah blah.
Girls and their bodies/self images...
mean.gif
laughs throughout

smash and tell her she should meet your girlfriend

:lol:  Don't have one at the moment

run because she already caught feelings.......
Sometimes I think she really just wants NSA/FWB tho

A long time ago she would make passes at me when she knew my gf and I knew her bf

Listen.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The hang up is like I said I have known her for 20+ years and consider her a friend. Not a close friend but a friend none the less. Any other scenario it would have been done already  with no qualms. I guess I am looking for someone who has dealt with a similar situation as me.

If you're worried about hurting her then talk to her and tell her you're not looking for a relationship. Maybe she isn't either. Now, if you're not looking to ruin the friendship...going through with it probably isn't the best choice.

i heard ina interview with fab that hes looking to push out Soul Tape 2 round thanksgiving? My body will be ready i need some new mixtape loso

Last edited:
Come on man I need more insight than that
laugh.gif
 At least tell me what's funny.
By the way you paraphased the situation, it sounds like as soon as you stick it in. she will be caught up :lol:

I dont know her, she could be just looking for a FWB/Rebound steez..but even in those cases. Feelings get caught at one point or another
Then out of nowhere she says that I am to good for her and she wishes she had someone like me in her life
This makes me think, even if the situation is mutual and you guys start on the same page...in the back of her mind, She'll be chilling in the cut...

Hoping you want more too
smile.gif

Last edited:
By the way you paraphased the situation, it sounds like as soon as you stick it in. she will be caught up :lol:
I gothca. I didn't mean it like that lol. I just meant that if we ended smashing it more than likely wouldn't be on just one occasion. So over that period of time I wouldn't want her to feel any sort of way towards me other than friends. 

Back
Top Bottom