the thread about nothing...

yoooo....when son got in the car and dipped. :rofl:

Haven't been drinking enough water I think, mouth feels dry all the damn time and my urine hasn't smelled the greatest lately. :smh:

im no doctor but you should keep an eye on that. especially w/ the weird smelling pee. if it keeps up it could mean a kidney problem.

Last edited:
portraits from the recent playboy bunny reunion in vegas.

damn homie
in high school
you was the man homie
what the **** happened to you?

i'd still hit a couple of them tho.

Last edited:
:wow: holy ****. burton x coogi. i am seriously thinking bout copping one knowing full well i would never wear it.

Chief Keef signs court documents with his rap alias instead of his actual given name, according to reports by Chicago Sun Times.

that's that **** he don't like.

I went to this party last night and couldn't help but notice how many people were using their cell phones (mostly Android or Iphone) while at the party. It was amazing; like at one point I would say about 85% of the people in the room were all on their phones at the same time.

I went to this party last night and couldn't help but notice how many people were using their cell phones (mostly Android or Iphone) while at the party. It was amazing; like at one point I would say about 85% of the people in the room were all on their phones at the same time.
The only time I'm ever on my phone during a party is if 1)I'm trying to make plans to hit up a different party 2)I'mn trying to make plans with a female to extract the yambs

Back
Top Bottom