the thread about nothing...

WHOA ! Watching Fresh Prince highlight episode and Phil just went on a rant and in the middle he said "a butler that may be the father of your child" :wow:

Was Geoffrey getting it on with Vivian ? Is that why he is so close to Nicky ?

WHOA ! Watching Fresh Prince highlight episode and Phil just went on a rant and in the middle he said "a butler that may be the father of your child" :wow:

What episode is this?!!

Could that also explain why Nicky was dark skinned???

What episode is this?!!

very interested, never heard this before..

What episode is this?!!

It was a clip from a highlight reel episode. Not sure of the name but the episode just aired on tbs. :nerd: Anyone still get the TV guide ?

Last edited:
WHOA ! Watching Fresh Prince highlight episode and Phil just went on a rant and in the middle he said "a butler that may be the father of your child"
eek.gif

What episode is this?!!

He was talking about Carlton, I think

Last edited:

But Carlton was darker because of the original aunt Viv (same with Ash). Technically the Nicky would have made perfect sense with the original aunt Viv too. Them casting another light woman, simply made the family look awkward.

Dark skinned Vivian>Redbone Vivian

But Carlton was darker because of the original aunt Viv (same with Ash). Technically the Nicky would have made perfect sense with the original aunt Viv too. Them casting another light woman, simply made the family look awkward.

So true..

Oh I know, I wasnt saying he may be his father but the quote was in regards to Carlton.
[h5]"The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: Where There's a Will, There's a Way: Part 1 (#4.1)" (1993)[/h5]
Philip Banks: [to Carlton] I don't want you to move out.
Carlton Banks: Sorry, Dad, I have to go.
Philip Banks: No, you don't.
Carlton Banks: Will says I do. He said it's time for me to leave the nest, become independent, and have sex with girls. Safe sex, mind you, but lots of it.

Philip Banks: [to Will as he walks into the room] Excuse me! Is this what you've been telling my boy? That life is one big orgy?
[backs Carlton and Will in a corner]
Philip Banks: Well, college is hard work, son! And after that, a family, which is even more hard work, and a teenage daughter who doesn't want to be seen in public with you, and a wife, a wife, who won't let anywhere near her, and a butler, a butler who may be the father of your child! And a gardener, a gard...
Carlton Banks: Dad!
Vivian Banks: I love the way your beard feels.
Philip Banks: I'm surprised you remember.
Vivian Banks: It hasn't been that long since we made love, hasn't it?
Geoffrey: Five months this Tuesday.
[Aunt Viv and Uncle Phil stare at him, and he shrugs]
Geoffrey: Thin walls.
I think Philip was just sexually frustrated
laugh.gif

Trying to find the scene online right now...

Came across this... If G was smashing Viv it would explain the tension b/w him and Phil

hit him with that Cobra, now that boy slumped ova...

all I've been listening to today is Keef, some Beach House, a LOT of Gucci, some random stuff on Indie Shuffle, and this.

61EG3M-GipL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

album is amazing.

me currently though:

tumblr_m3rqm5FJ6t1r9uuuso1_500.gif

so I was smanging this chick & her dog licked my balls a few time..i feel violated right now..alll she kept saying was ignore him..i feel violated:smh::smh:..what happend can not be undone as the saying goes

lmfao, that's wild, don't lie, you had peanut butter on your Yambbag

lmfao, I was breaking a chick off in the kitchen, which is strange enough because it was a ranch home and her mother is an insomniac in the room 10 feet away, then the cat jumps in the sink where I have her face in and starts licking her and my arm on the back of her head.

we had to stop and laugh.

in HS i had this Fbuddie who was a grade or 2 ahead of me so i already thought i was doin it :lol:

but while pokin one day her lil dog who i hate starts jumping from the floor & swiping at my nuts .... i ended up turning around & slapping the lil dude & he slid(hardwood floors) all the way out the room & never came back :lol: .... but he got me back the next day while piping on the couch...shorty was on top riding & he kept coming by licking my nuts & oozing cooch juice :smh: but i couldnt catch him & i didnt want to stop the action :smh: ...she also kept saying "just ignore him"

Last edited:
What can I expect from attending my first Philipino (sp) wedding this Saturday night?

I'm a guest, not in the wedding party.

post the scene.

Found it.

I cant post a direct link but it shouldnt be hard to find online

Its Season 4 episode 25 titled "for sale by owner"
Phil starts his rant at 14:18 and clearly states "a butler who may be the father of your child"

Mind Blown

Nf82K.gif

50462ea2afa96f1e190008a6.gif

Ill never look at this show the same way.

Last edited:
Yeaa..I think that rant was based on Uncle Phil himself. Ashley didn't want to be caught did with him after a while.

Back
Top Bottom