the thread about nothing...

I went to this party last night and couldn't help but notice how many people were using their cell phones (mostly Android or Iphone) while at the party. It was amazing; like at one point I would say about 85% of the people in the room were all on their phones at the same time.
i see this all the time even in bars. clubs not as much but it's still happening but yeah crazy how people are so addicted to there phones

tired.gif

wut

sick.gif
That explains the regret after fappin. LOL What is going on with that vid?

Does anyone else have a huge problem breaking in new shoes? Its downright painful.

I feel you on that MMG life sucks right about now.

serious question? why do I keep losing my avy? I know it wasnt over size

if it is, can somebody hook it up for me? reps are to be had

Last edited:
I dont wanna turn TAN into a sports discussion...but

There is a huge difference between matched up with corners and safeties because you're running from the QB position, than running from the deep back position into a seven man front. Thats why most athletic QB's who cant play QB at the pro level translate better to the receiver positions.

I went to this party last night and couldn't help but notice how many people were using their cell phones (mostly Android or Iphone) while at the party. It was amazing; like at one point I would say about 85% of the people in the room were all on their phones at the same time.
i see this all the time even in bars. clubs not as much but it's still happening but yeah crazy how people are so addicted to there phones

Yup. I see it quite often, and I know someone who does it all the time and expects to get women or at least hold a convo while doing this. It's so sad and lame.

Back
Top Bottom