the thread about nothing...

Yeah, even my daughter isn't a fan of the chew Chips Ahoy. Haven't had a Otis cookie in a minute.

I like Costco's cookies though.

Yo when the **** is this interview going down? They said 9:00 am and still no call. Got me here waiting and ****. I wanna get it over with so I can live my life.

Yo when the **** is this interview going down? They said 9:00 am and still no call. Got me here waiting and ****. I wanna get it over with so I can live my life.
Do you have the employer's number? My rule of thumb is usually 15 minutes and then call them or email if you dont have the number.

CF2C21FE-DD4B-41F3-A33B-203A3E2199A3.jpeg

If you can contact HR, I would do so. For them to be late without giving you a heads up is a bad look.

Was asked to play on a team for the upcoming spring season. Debating if I should sign up again and focus more on playing a flex 3/4. My jumper is 'back' and I feel I can spread the floor more rather than staying in the post.

Not that funny, but i had a weird situation yesterday. I was looking for some powder supplements at whole foods yesterday and this Older lady in her gym workout clothes thought i was staring at her.

She was standing around the shelves while im behind her looking at the shelves for the item i wanted.

In no way in hell im looking at 40+ year old women with saggy skin and thinking that is my moment to approach.

She later cross paths with me and stared at me, i just smiled cause i knew she may have thought i was looking at her. :sick:

Awkward as hell.

Back
Top Bottom