the thread about nothing...

573A4A62-FD11-4313-A026-C1EC848C75A1.jpeg

It’s a Large but don’t think I’m selling. Just reminded me that I have it when you mentioned it.

That’s a pretty decent amount. I didn’t think people are still into Stussy. I kinda don’t like to do business on here too just because I don’t want to be that guy that doesn’t hook it up. And I never thought about selling that’s why I forgot I had it after I moved and kept some clothes in storage in a diff room.

Im a Stussy man for life G

Idk why but lately I’ve just been feeling bummed out.

me too man. I go through these spurts of apathy. Where i am just in life but i don't feel like im living. Work, gym, soccer. Repeat...when i start to realize i haven't felt actual emotion for an extended period of time i know its time to get out and do something out of my norm. Like a vaca or a long weekend or just something new.

But i go through like a month where i blink...its over...and im like i don't remember laughing or caring or anything the past 4 weeks. Just counting hours until bed so i can do it again

Got a rejection email for some position I applied to almost 4 months ago. Man why even bother :lol: If I don't hear back after a couple weeks I assume I don't get the job.

So glad I don't have to deal with that bs anymore. Hope all that are applying get their jobs

me too man. I go through these spurts of apathy. Where i am just in life but i don't feel like im living. Work, gym, soccer. Repeat...when i start to realize i haven't felt actual emotion for an extended period of time i know its time to get out and do something out of my norm. Like a vaca or a long weekend or just something new.

But i go through like a month where i blink...its over...and im like i don't remember laughing or caring or anything the past 4 weeks. Just counting hours until bed so i can do it again
Damn g....why the **** is this so relatable to me?

Got a rejection email for some position I applied to almost 4 months ago. Man why even bother :lol: If I don't hear back after a couple weeks I assume I don't get the job.

So glad I don't have to deal with that bs anymore. Hope all that are applying get their jobs
Lmao, ive experience stuff like that all the time.

I’ve even walked away from interviews when I realized that person is wasting my time.

Back
Top Bottom