the thread about nothing...

ThirstyFittingCanary-size_restricted.gif

i was gently encouraged to ask this question here instead...

I have noticed a proliferation of people using the phrase " one hundred percent " or "one hundred" more than ever before...

I'm not talking like " keeping it 100" that we used to use a few years ago ( still use it from time to time lol) .. I've heard this from business colleagues and **** kind of annoying how repetitive some people can be.. .anyone else notice this ?

I listed to a couple of Gary Vee's youtubes and he says this A LOT.. in fact, i wonder if he's the catalyst for this ?

I have noticed a proliferation of people using the phrase " one hundred percent " or "one hundred" more than ever before...

I'm not talking like " keeping it 100" that we used to use a few years ago ( still use it from time to time lol) .. I've heard this from business colleagues and **** kind of annoying how repetitive some people can be.. .anyone else notice this ?

I listed to a couple of Gary Vee's youtubes and he says this A LOT.. in fact, i wonder if he's the catalyst for this ?
Why make a useless thread about it?

Just slang that’s gotten lazier. To emphasize you’re keeping it real without saying “keeping it”

Just slang that’s gotten lazier. To emphasize you’re keeping it real without saying “keeping it”
I get that, I'm not asking why, but rather where did people pick this up from?

People ive seen use it to replace "i agree" or "okay"

In my world it certainly does make people sound lazy, especially in a professional setting..

Back
Top Bottom