the thread about nothing...

b987afe76bdc288f3fde96a08c0df533.gif
Someone needs to use this move again.

Everyone talking about how lit yesterday was.
I'm like mehh, ill go to the next one.
I did hit up the Bodega x New balance event. I like the material they used on them

My brother used to do that **** to me along with the sharp shooter. **** was painful till I got a little bigger and returned the favor with the Boston Crab
My bro tricked the **** outta me. Said let him do the figure 4 on me and I could do the sharpshooter on him

He locks in the figure 4 and that **** hurts. I'm screaming. My mom shuts all that **** down and I never get to do my sharpshooter.

My bro knew what he was doing...

I hate getting patted down at the airport. I don't get why it has to be the same sex that pats you down even if the dude is clearly homosexual. Makes no sense. I'd rather get patted down by one of them thick TSA mamis
upload_2019-3-29_11-2-48.gif

“Oooh sir what is this in your crotch area?”
“I’m requesting a cavity search, that I’ll be administrating”

Last edited:
Ahh..got him and Ms. Elizabeth mixed as I remember they were dating (possibly married) at the time of her death and he was investigated for foul play. Also remember he was in a wheel chair.

I hate getting patted down at the airport. I don't get why it has to be the same sex that pats you down even if the dude is clearly homosexual. Makes no sense. I'd rather get patted down by one of them thick TSA mamis
:rofl:This is so random and possibly offensive
"You smugglin a bomb or you happy to see me"
Post to screen name over 9000
Lex Luger is alive.
I was about to say, when did he past away?

My bro tricked the **** outta me. Said let him do the figure 4 on me and I could do the sharpshooter on him

He locks in the figure 4 and that **** hurts. I'm screaming. My mom shuts all that **** down and I never get to do my sharpshooter.

:lol: :lol:

I got so many stories like that.

Growing up in a big family >

I never could get the figure 4 to work.. :rofl:

My go to finisher..

giphy.gif

Sorta with you on that. And referring to them as their child/fur baby. Miss me with that.

Talmbout the dog is their child's "sibling". Naw.
One of my customers brought his dog with him in my shop today and was talking to it all lovey doves/baby talk. Creeped me TF out. :sick:
Don’t bother me as much when a female does it but when a grown *** man does nah this ain’t it chief.

I talk to my dog like he is a grown man. I think that is stranger then baby talk. Dogs respond to change in pitch in voice so baby talk actually makes sense. I know me saying "come on man, you can't pee on the tree then walk away the same direction you step in your own pee, just pee then turn around bro damb"

Back
Top Bottom