the thread about nothing...

It really is *** backwards that in order to make a job with a decent salary you got put yourself in debt first by going to college then struggle when you graduate since your probably only getting an entry level position. You get your first real bill before you even get a job
Its the American way.

It really is *** backwards that in order to make a job with a decent salary you got put yourself in debt first by going to college then struggle when you graduate since your probably only getting an entry level position. You get your first real bill before you even get a job

You then use you own personal well being to work and deteriorate your health to work and earn money only to use that money on hospital bills smh. Life is cruel man.

depends on when you realize this. i actually didn't finish my AS til last year, and it wasn't even in a relevant field to where i work now. i'm 28, and i know tons of people/class mates that got their BS right after high school still making less than 60k. it depends on your work ethic, your marketability, and obviously luck. but yes, the traditional "path" is the american way, which is to be in debt.

3A787D3B-CA25-417F-85B4-742B98596F8B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom