the thread about nothing...

50b.gif

tumblr_o7n2eysSfD1r00543o1_500.gif

I don't think I'm doing a good job in my phone interviews, they scheduled for 30 mins n my whole call took 8 minutes. I have trouble fleshing out answers even though I feel like I am touching on many key words

Reactions: Ube
I don't think I'm doing a good job in my phone interviews, they scheduled for 30 mins n my whole call took 8 minutes. I have trouble fleshing out answers even though I feel like I am touching on many key words

Stretch the truth.:wink:
But dont lie.

So AF1 run weird these days
My feet is a 10
But for some reason i can fit into a 8.5
Mind blowing.
Lowest i go in kicks is 9.5

So AF1 run weird these days
My feet is a 10
But for some reason i can fit into a 8.5
Mind blowing.
Lowest i go in kicks is 9.5

I just tried on a pair at the outlets and they’re still tts for me. Perhaps a misprint on the size tag of the shoes you tried on?

On a different note, I think I just picked up a pair of Kobe Bryant player samples. As in custom made for him, they’re the Kobe VII Supreme in sz 14 and the inside tag says “Promo Sample HO2012” and “Send to BVTN”. They’re purple/gold-wht with the ankle booties in black with yellow Kobe logos. Can’t find a picture of this particular colorway anywhere. I found them brand new with paper stuffing and factory laced at my local Buffalo Exchange.

:lol:
Yo this is exactly how some of my phone interviews go. The other day I had a phone interview and no lie it was over in 2 minutes. :lol: surprisingly I did not get that job :lol: :smh:

Allergies got me good out of nowhere today. All of a sudden eyes got drowsy and body started aching.

Marshall’s, tj Maxx , Nordstrom rack , etc. give me anxiety... too much going on.

I look around for 2 minutes then get overwhelmed and leave lol

I have patience, and see it as scavenger hunt for good items.

Plus no one bothers you constantly asking if you need help.

That’s annoying.

There was a Ross near me that rarely had anything good, once in a blue moon id find a gem.

Then someone told me that people know when new stock comes in ,so the really good stuff goes that same day.

There was a Ross near me that rarely had anything good, once in a blue moon id find a gem.

Then someone told me that people know when new stock comes in ,so the really good stuff goes that same day.
Yeah you told me that. Sounds like resellers eat up that ross near you.

Back
Top Bottom