the thread about nothing...

I hadn't stepped into a barber shop in a long time. I usually cut my own hair or get someone else to cut it for me.

Well I'm in a barber shop in So-Cal right now. About 9/10 of the barbers are dressed like they're going to a club. Old dudes trying to have "swag"; I'm surprised no one has foambs on.

Most if not all people getting haircuts are getting some fancy cuts. I'm just sitting here wondering if anyone gets regular haircuts anymore.

I hadn't stepped into a barber shop in a long time. I usually cut my own hair or get someone else to cut it for me.
Well I'm in a barber shop in So-Cal right now. About 9/10 of the barbers are dressed like they're going to a club. Old dudes trying to have "swag"; I'm surprised no one has foambs on.
Most if not all people getting haircuts are getting some fancy cuts. I'm just sitting here wondering if anyone gets regular haircuts anymore.

I usually cut my own too.

I only go to the barber if I just need a shape up or somethin.

the taste buds in here |I
Lays SC&O > your life

What did happen to MMG? He just......disappeared. :D :smh:
Really though, I'm sure dude's fine.

Last edited:
lately, my mom has been pissing me off to the point where i dont even want her in my sight. She always says things that annoy me, and curses like a vernacular for her. She lets my older brother do what he wants and she says nothing, but when i go somewhere, she calls everybody to see where i'm at( which i get). I just want some privacy, and it seems like everywhere i go to get some alone time she just won't leave me alone. I love her and all, but i want to get the **** away from her!

lately, my mom has been pissing me off to the point where i dont even want her in my sight. She always says things that annoy me, and curses like a vernacular for her. She lets my older brother do what he wants and she says nothing, but when i go somewhere, she calls everybody to see where i'm at( which i get). I just want some privacy, and it seems like everywhere i go to get some alone time she just won't leave me alone. I love her and all, but i want to get the **** away from her!

She still your mom, respect her.

How old are you though?

How old are you though?
I respect her and what's she's done for me, it's just i  feel like she's always around me, and it's starting to become super annoying. I'm 17, i turn 18 on the 29th. I really don't think there's anything with how i feel, it's just me wanting to get some alone time, and possible move out so i don't have to see her everyday.

How old are you though?

I respect her and what's she's done for me, it's just i  feel like she's always around me, and it's starting to become super annoying. I'm 17, i turn 18 on the 29th. I really don't think there's anything with how i feel, it's just me wanting to get some alone time, and possible move out so i don't have to see her everyday.

You're just 17. A lot of people get into that phase.

Just show her your a grown up man, show her she can trust you and it will probably pass.

I know where you're coming from. It's all part of leaving the nest. If you're the youngest she's probably over protective because you're the "baby".

How old are you though?

You're just 17. A lot of people get into that phase.

Just show her your a grown up man, show her she can trust you and it will probably pass.

this, and if you are all whiny about it, it pralli doesnt help your situation. just take your licks like a man, show her you're doing right and keep your mouth shut. that should solve your problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom